Home

Has anyone seen long hair in Madden 08 360/PS3 clips yet?

This is a discussion on Has anyone seen long hair in Madden 08 360/PS3 clips yet? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2007, 02:38 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Has anyone seen long hair in Madden 08 360/PS3 clips yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Hrm yeah the hair annoys me sometimes too - it's a small feature but it's surprisingly important for player replication IMO.
Oh yeah man, your right. Everyone who has seen me around here knows that I HATE, simply HATE (and thanks for posting the pic man!) that Edge has dreads for the 3rd year in a row! Man! He hasn't had dreads since 04, He doesn't even have dreads in his player profile in the game, I mean, EA... it doesnt get any easier than that. But yeah, It really bugs me to see the players look wrong.

I just hope Madden has the same Edit Player as NCAA. If i can edit equipment and info, Ill be a happy man this year. But, Im a little weary this year guys. I want to say that you can never change a players face apperence, so lets not hope that EA chooses to not include an editable apperence screen. Im just praying at this point! I need a full Edit!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:26 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Hrm yeah the hair annoys me sometimes too - it's a small feature but it's surprisingly important for player replication IMO.
SAME THING FOR ME WITH THOSE ******** DARK VISORS AGAIN!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHH

Am I the only guy who hates the fact that everyone has a dark visor? Who wears a clear one.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:25 PM   #11
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

AJ Hawk didnt have long hair in last year's version either. Atleast on the PS2. no biggie, just takes 30 sec. to fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
SAME THING FOR ME WITH THOSE ******** DARK VISORS AGAIN!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHH

Am I the only guy who hates the fact that everyone has a dark visor? Who wears a clear one.
Yeah I hate it .. it can really take away from the personality of the player who doesen't wear one in real life .. it's just weird!

I swear I have seen Marty Schottenheimer with CLEAR GLASSES on the sidelines .. if they could do this, why couldn't they have clear visors? I really hope they fix these, or else I am just taking black visors off of players that don't wear them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »