Home

1 int thrown 2 picks made 2 years in a row

This is a discussion on 1 int thrown 2 picks made 2 years in a row within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2007, 10:45 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: 1 int thrown 2 picks made 2 years in a row

That has to screw up the development, doesn't it?
Old 08-12-2007, 11:02 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightPyro
So wait, every defensive interception in a simmed game counts as 2? That's one heck of an oversight - somewhere, some beta testers need to be flogged.
HA, oversight? They should of got flogged last year. This is the second year in a row this glitch has been in the game... EA has had 730 days to figure this out... oversight is an understatment. People who have had the game for 3 hours, 2 days before the game even gets released have figured it out already... when EA has 730 days of testing! Man EA, you are something else.

Sorry Midnight, had to vent.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10
Angry Re: 1 int thrown 2 picks made 2 years in a row

How the #### can this happen again??? How could they have missed this one when there was hundreds of thread pertaining to it?

Wow!!!! Well all these high ratings just got lowered in my book. A simple stat cant get corrected.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:31 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbshady
HA, oversight? They should of got flogged last year. This is the second year in a row this glitch has been in the game... EA has had 730 days to figure this out... oversight is an understatment. People who have had the game for 3 hours, 2 days before the game even gets released have figured it out already... when EA has 730 days of testing! Man EA, you are something else.

Sorry Midnight, had to vent.
Agh, I didn't know it was in last years version too. I played the Current Gen last year...but seriously, being a fellow Madden fan, I understand where you're coming from. In high definition, apparantly you can actually see the players sweat, they revamped the hitstick, programmed a whole new fricking physics engine, and they can't even get the interception thing right. I just wish I knew what ran through EA's head sometimes...I know some people would tell us to quit whining and enjoy the game, but this just makes me bang my head against the wall. You shouldn't have to think about interceptions not being doubled and think, "Oh well, maybe next year."
Old 08-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 11

Would super-simming every game work if you controlled all 32 teams, or is it the same issue because of the simming (if that makes sense)?

Last edited by Flamehead; 08-12-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Would super-simming every game work if you controlled all 32 teams, or is is the same issue because of the simming (if that makes sense)?
Interesting thought. This is a game killer for me, but you have given me a glimmer of hope that this might be a good work around.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:56 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan27
Interesting thought. This is a game killer for me, but you have given me a glimmer of hope that this might be a good work around.
Eaglesfan, I assume you already have the game? If so, please let us know how it works out when you test it.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:01 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Eaglesfan, I assume you already have the game? If so, please let us know how it works out when you test it.
I don't have the game. Upon hearing of this problem, I was contemplating cancelling my preorder. Now, I'm hoping someone else can test to see if supersim is a good workaround for this problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »