Home

SUPERSIM IS ******** AND BROKEN

This is a discussion on SUPERSIM IS ******** AND BROKEN within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

OVR: 15
SUPERSIM IS ******** AND BROKEN

Besides the fact that this is the easiest way ever to get gamer points (just super sim the whole game) the sim engine is broke as a joke. I just simmed a 10 minute game Texans vs. Chargers here are the stupid stats.
Chargers 75
Texans 52

P. RIVERS 42-66 570 yards 5td
M. Schaub 49-83 789 yards 4td 1int 789 yards !!!!! c'mon now.

L.T 247 yards rushing
M. Turner 163 yards rushing

I could go on but sim and see for yourself, it's sick. You will soon have all acheivments unlocked with these ******** numbers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 11:27 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: SUPERSIM IS ******** AND BROKEN

well I play on 5 minutes and I supersim games where me or my friends are ahead by 21. in all cases the winning party wins, and the scores aren't too out of control

in my franchise, I simmed a game where I was losing 31-0 in the third quarter. the game simmed it to where the final score was 31-28 and my kicker missed a game tieing kick.

Let's get the fantasy football section poppin!
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/fantasy-football/
Old 08-14-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamz
Besides the fact that this is the easiest way ever to get gamer points (just super sim the whole game) the sim engine is broke as a joke. I just simmed a 10 minute game Texans vs. Chargers here are the stupid stats.
Chargers 75
Texans 52

P. RIVERS 42-66 570 yards 5td
M. Schaub 49-83 789 yards 4td 1int 789 yards !!!!! c'mon now.

L.T 247 yards rushing
M. Turner 163 yards rushing

I could go on but sim and see for yourself, it's sick. You will soon have all acheivments unlocked with these ******** numbers.
I think the numbers are so inflated b/c you have to sim at a lower quarter minute length. 4 to 5 minutes for a Supersim to get realistic numbers from what I've read. I sure hope that's the problem anyway.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 08-14-2007, 11:30 AM   #4
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IStillDoWhatIDo
well I play on 5 minutes and I supersim games where me or my friends are ahead by 21. in all cases the winning party wins, and the scores aren't too out of control

in my franchise, I simmed a game where I was losing 31-0 in the third quarter. the game simmed it to where the final score was 31-28 and my kicker missed a game tieing kick.
There is NO d in supersim, crazy offense scores. The reason why your score got so close is because of that, I would never super sim anything after sitting here simming 6 games in a row. Did u see the stats I posted?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
I think the numbers are so inflated b/c you have to sim at a lower quarter minute length. 4 to 5 minutes for a Supersim to get realistic numbers from what I've read. I sure hope that's the problem anyway.
I was simming at 6 minutes and the scores were high so I wanted to see how high the scores would actually get, at 10 minutes I realized if I go any higher I may see scores in the 100's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 11:33 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 9

lol, yea i saw the stats. It varies. I've simmed games where the score didn't change that much and I"ve simmed games where the score has drastically changed. All of the games I have simmed have been games that were out of reach for a the loser.

But in NONE of the games that I have simmed has the losing team won.

Let's get the fantasy football section poppin!
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/fantasy-football/
Old 08-14-2007, 11:34 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 8

Based on those stats (hard to say without seeing the number of rushing attempts) I'd supersim at either 4 or 5 minute quarters to get good stats. For the ridiculous number of pass plays with 10 minute quarters, the stats actually aren't that bad.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:35 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 17

Super sim was never meant to to sim a full game. I think its just there for you to sim the rest of a blow out game.

NCAA has this same problem. If you simmed 10 min quarters you would have 160 plays. Sim 5 min quarters and you will see realistic stats.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »