Home

Damn you EA!

This is a discussion on Damn you EA! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56
Damn you EA!

I hate it when they put out lies. First they said that owner mode was there, when its only a financial feature. Honestly i could care less about setting prices, then they say that you will be able to create a new stadium. Well i was under the impression that you could do this without relocating your team! but no you have to relocate your team to create a new stadium, this is a real downer for me. It would be nice to built a new stadium and stay in Oakland, but oh well i guess i have to move them to L.A. But damn you EA be more specific!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2007, 01:18 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Damn you EA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli
I hate it when they put out lies. First they said that owner mode was there, when its only a financial feature. Honestly i could care less about setting prices, then they say that you will be able to create a new stadium. Well i was under the impression that you could do this without relocating your team! but no you have to relocate your team to create a new stadium, this is a real downer for me. It would be nice to built a new stadium and stay in Oakland, but oh well i guess i have to move them to L.A. But damn you EA be more specific!
The owner mode has more than just a financial feature. It allows you to select sponsors for your stadium, hire and fire coaches, offensive coordinators, defensive coordinators, and special teams coordinators. It also allows you hire a training staff.

The only thing that it doesn't have that current gen has, at least I haven't seen it, is the ability to set prices, have special events, add-on to your stadium.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-15-2007, 01:21 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
The owner mode has more than just a financial feature. It allows you to select sponsors for your stadium, hire and fire coaches, offensive coordinators, defensive coordinators, and special teams coordinators. It also allows you hire a training staff.

The only thing that it doesn't have that current gen has, at least I haven't seen it, is the ability to set prices, have special events, add-on to your stadium.
Hmmm cool, I didn't know that.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:22 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:

Been a long time, but werent those features in 07?
Old 08-15-2007, 01:26 PM   #5
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
The preceding was good news for this OS'er...the staff signing interface in 08 will take some getting used to (as it isn't simply the free agent signing screen anymore, it's a much smaller window), but after spending hours finding the perfect coaching staff in the last-gen games I was happy that a lot of coaches are included...Art Shell, Jim Fassel, Mike Singletary, Jerry Gray, and Marty Schottenheimer are there. Does anyone know if players who retire during one of your seasonswill eventually coach in your franchise? If so...Ted Washington as a Defensive Coordinator, anyone?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »