Home

Old 08-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Thanks OS

Just wanted to say thank you to Operation sports and the reviews posted here. I've been a Madden fan since 1991 (on the Genesis). Got the game every year. Madden '07 (fatigue bug), Madden '06 (punt return no blocking bug), Madden '05 (slants easy money ..Bobby Wade 600+ yds, 10 TD) and the reviews here convinced me to not be an idiot this time and wait. And you folks have saved me $60.

Its sad, Madden has done alot of innovative things (it invented franchise mode) however, for whatever reason the game seems to be failing to progress (according to what I'm reading here). I guess shipping a game without fatigue left a pretty strong aftertaste.

The Maddness has past, I no longer feel the need to rush out and get this game. Oh and my wife thanks you folks as well

PLease don't take this as a flame. I've poured alot of cash into Madden over the years and I would love to see this game get back on it's feet. Its just that the pattern of a serious flaw being discovered (practically on day one ..in this case TOs) and people craving a patch smells alot like last year.

Last edited by Paytonsplace; 08-17-2007 at 03:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #2
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Thanks OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytonsplace
Just wanted to say thank you to Operation sports and the reviews posted here. I've been a Madden fan since 1991 (on the Genesis). Got the game every year. Madden '07 (fatigue bug), Madden '06 (punt return no blocking bug), Madden '05 (slants easy money ..Bobby Wade 600+ yds, 10 TD) and the reviews here convinced me to not be an idiot this time and wait. And you folks have saved me $60.

Its sad, Madden has done alot of innovative things (it invented franchise mode) however, for whatever reason the game seems to be failing to progress (according to what I'm reading here). I guess shipping a game without fatigue left a pretty strong aftertaste.

The Maddness has past, I no longer feel the need to rush out and get this game. Oh and my wife thanks you folks as well

PLease don't take this as a flame. I've poured alot of cash into Madden over the years and I would love to see this game get back on it's feet. Its just that the pattern of a serious flaw being discovered (practically on day one ..in this case TOs) and people craving a patch smells alot like last year.
Agree, Madden doesn't do it for me anymore. Not trying to start a flame war, but the only reason I'm keeping this game is because it's the one universal game all my friends play.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Thanks OS

Oh well. I like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »