Home

F***** Turnovers

This is a discussion on F***** Turnovers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 07:59 PM   #9
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: F***** Turnovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
It pisses me off because i dont get to buy games as much as the normal joe. I always get madden every year, last years wasnt great but it played ok. Im just upset over the lack of test playing. I beta test games for a small local place here in iowa and i have seen better football games created by a 13 year old.

You have every right to voice your displeasure with a product that you spent your hard earned money on. No matter what others may think. I purchased the game but still haven't opened it after almost a week and I'm glad I didn't. I played it briefly over a friends house and at eb games and saw pretty much the same thing. All I can say is WOW, how does EA let this happen in year 3 of making this game on the 360 or any system for that matter.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:00 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
It pisses me off because i dont get to buy games as much as the normal joe. I always get madden every year, last years wasnt great but it played ok. Im just upset over the lack of test playing. I beta test games for a small local place here in iowa and i have seen better football games created by a 13 year old.

there is nothing wrong with madden 08... the problem is that this years game forces you to run the offense with your brain and not with your fingers...

if you try and play madden like you are use to then you will be bald in a few days...

try and go into practice mode and learn to study the plays and read what the defense is trying to do...

I took my lumps and now i am gettin the hang of it... no need to burst a vein homey
Old 08-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
You have every right to voice your displeasure with a product that you spent your hard earned money on. No matter what others may think. I purchased the game but still haven't opened it after almost a week and I'm glad I didn't. I played it briefly over a friends house and at eb games and saw pretty much the same thing. All I can say is WOW, how does EA let this happen in year 3 of making this game on the 360 or any system for that matter.

is one thing to voice your displeasure but do it in a mature way... not in a rant.. specially when the game just came out and if you take the time to learn to play the game right it will reap is rewards...

if you want to go in thinking this is madden 04 then good luck with that and i suggest you return the game

Madden has made a great sim game this year... just that those who dont like to play a smart game will complain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2007, 08:04 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

I'm basically done with Madden after only having the game 2 days. The turnovers ruin the game. Hopefully EA will come out with a patch to fix the insane amount of turnovers in the game.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:06 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyPapi1977
there is nothing wrong with madden 08... the problem is that this years game forces you to run the offense with your brain and not with your fingers...

if you try and play madden like you are use to then you will be bald in a few days...

try and go into practice mode and learn to study the plays and read what the defense is trying to do...

I took my lumps and now i am gettin the hang of it... no need to burst a vein homey
I agree with this to a certain extent. The DB's at times can be ******ly too good/cheating. I know there have been plenty of times that I have thrown the perfect pass and the ball some how ends up in the DB's hands when he is behind the WR. I think the players go in to the animations when they aren't supposed to creating the INT. You are right that this year you have to practice practice practice.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:06 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshood
I'm basically done with Madden after only having the game 2 days. The turnovers ruin the game. Hopefully EA will come out with a patch to fix the insane amount of turnovers in the game.

the fix is using your braing to play the game.... like BK said he has no issue and perhaps he is smart and knows how to run the offense...

I dont have the issues either and neither do the members who are using my sliders...

Patch?

People think there is a patch for everything... LOL
Old 08-18-2007, 08:07 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by obie
I agree with this to a certain extent. The DB's at times can be ******ly too good/cheating. I know there have been plenty of times that I have thrown the perfect pass and the ball some how ends up in the DB's hands when he is behind the WR. I think the players go in to the animations when they aren't supposed to creating the INT. You are right that this year you have to practice practice practice.

every game cheats a little at the highest levels... nobody can tell me otherwise because all games do... but your brain can counter the cheat all the time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyPapi1977
every game cheats a little at the highest levels... nobody can tell me otherwise because all games do... but your brain can counter the cheat all the time
Listen to Galo!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »