Home

I truly believe that the new roster update fixed the fumble issues

This is a discussion on I truly believe that the new roster update fixed the fumble issues within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2007, 11:59 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: I truly believe that the new roster update fixed the fumble issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by papernut
Out with them! I leave work in 4 minutes and will be playing all night. If you have a fix for the cpu ints and fumbles, I will be amazed.

when they are done i will release them... is a slight update to v2.0 so go with those which are great as well
Old 08-19-2007, 12:18 AM   #10
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

I agree. When I ran 320 plays in practice with your sliders, I got just three fumbles. And when I ws playing defense, I didn't get any int's using the Ravens in 40 pass attempts.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:28 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't know, I was thinking the same thing too but this threw a wrinkle into my thinking...

So, I've jacked around with sliders for a few days on All-Pro, got to a nice set I really was enjoying. I was about to throw this game out the windw a couple of days ago and then all of a sudden, the fumble issues dissapeared.

Anyway (trying to make a long story short) tonight I wanted to test out your All-madden sliders but not save them in case I wanted to go back to mine. Played a couple of games and enjoyed them but just felt like I should keep it on All-Pro for a while longer to get a little better before moving up difficulty. So, when i go to load my profile back up so I get my old settings, I accidentally pressed delete and lost it all.

So, put the sliders all back to how I think I remembered them being and played a game to test them out and the fumbles were back again. This was with the new rosters. I think there were 5-6 fumbles,2 of them changed teams.

Hopefully it was just one of those games but I'm starting to get very paranoid. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2007, 12:39 AM   #12
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
I don't know, I was thinking the same thing too but this threw a wrinkle into my thinking...

So, I've jacked around with sliders for a few days on All-Pro, got to a nice set I really was enjoying. I was about to throw this game out the windw a couple of days ago and then all of a sudden, the fumble issues dissapeared.

Anyway (trying to make a long story short) tonight I wanted to test out your All-madden sliders but not save them in case I wanted to go back to mine. Played a couple of games and enjoyed them but just felt like I should keep it on All-Pro for a while longer to get a little better before moving up difficulty. So, when i go to load my profile back up so I get my old settings, I accidentally pressed delete and lost it all.

So, put the sliders all back to how I think I remembered them being and played a game to test them out and the fumbles were back again. This was with the new rosters. I think there were 5-6 fumbles,2 of them changed teams.

Hopefully it was just one of those games but I'm starting to get very paranoid. lol
Maybe you got one or some of your old sliders off?
Old 08-19-2007, 01:06 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3

doubt it, im playing with the new rosters and I turned my game off out of frustration because of I've had 7 fumbles occur in a single game.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:16 AM   #14
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

What system are you playing on. Maybe that is the cause in the disparity in results. I'm 360 and I downloaded the roster and I'm having no problems.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:19 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

I dl the rosters also and I'm having a fumble party on the games I'm playing. As i've said I believe from reading other forums that they are fixing this through a patch, thank god.

I love this game but the fumbles are killing me that I'm afraid of handing it off to my rb or even trying to fight for those yards after the catch and pulling a Rams get down on the ground as fast as possible.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2007, 01:42 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

k, I'm new to xbox360, just bought it, so this is probably a dumb question. Where do you find the roster updates? xbox live?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »