Home

XBOX/PS2 Fixing Franchise SIm Stats

This is a discussion on XBOX/PS2 Fixing Franchise SIm Stats within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2007, 12:05 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: XBOX/PS2 Fixing Franchise SIm Stats

Another thing I've noticed is when you do the RB2 at FB1 it effects the overall sim running numbers drastically....I tested this with them subbed and then without. The subbed numbers are closer to the actual NFL numbers....The "straight up" simmed produced crazy RB yards (Broken Records, etc.)..So from now on, when Im testing, Im using the subbing method to get accurate numbers. The big thing thats off for me right now is Team Offense numbers, Im getting crazy numbers (Over 7,000, and 8,000 yards)....Im still working on it though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2007, 12:06 AM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike06
what do you guys think is a good sim injury number now that we dont need to boost it to 107+ as a way to limit carries
I seriously think between 50-75 is realistic based off of my testing in previous years. Like I said, 100 is way too high......However, I havent tested it this year.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:08 AM   #67
Rookie

Ok, my next test is to test Mikes Coachs settings with the RB subbing.....Ill post my results later.....
Old 08-25-2007, 12:21 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockman
Ok, my next test is to test Mikes Coachs settings with the RB subbing.....Ill post my results later.....
i just did a brief test with my best set (+8 pass, -6 off agg) ad to be honest i think its impossible to get QB TD/INT to respectable numbers. i also tried off Agg 0/100, def agg 0/100 combos and still nothing. however i think we can come up with a set that has everything spot on other than QB TD/INT which would be great. even the high sack totals can be knocked down with the off agg slider.

Last edited by mike06; 08-25-2007 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:14 AM   #69
Rookie

Yeah, my first test with your set and the injuries at 50 and HB2 subbing...... Im not seeing the QB TD problem u speak of??.....Below is the stats that were off:

QB's over 500 Attempts, (30) NFL AVG: 7
# of QB's over 3000 YDS: (26), NFL AVG 15
20 INt's or more: (14), NFL AVG: 2
RB High TD'S: (14), NFL AVG: 24
WR REC 100 or more: (8), NFL AVG: 2
WR REC 90 or more: (16), NFL AVG: 6
Sacks Over 10: (52?????), NFL AVG: 17
Team Offense over 6,000 YDS: (32?????????????), NFL AVG: 3...(Many over 7,000)
Team Passing Yards over 4,000: (0), NFL AVG: 4

I think we have some more work to do, Im not sure that the agg slider effects that much, You have done more testing than me....I think we should look in a different direction......Team Offense numbers are really killing me......What do you think??? but Im not giving up man!

Last edited by shockman; 08-25-2007 at 02:46 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:05 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Yeah, my first test with your set and the injuries at 50 and HB2 subbing...... Im not seeing the QB TD problem u speak of??.....Below is the stats that were off:

QB's over 500 Attempts, (30) NFL AVG: 7
# of QB's over 3000 YDS: (26), NFL AVG 15
20 INt's or more: (14), NFL AVG: 2
RB High TD'S: (14), NFL AVG: 24
WR REC 100 or more: (8), NFL AVG: 2
WR REC 90 or more: (16), NFL AVG: 6
Sacks Over 10: (52?????), NFL AVG: 17
Team Offense over 6,000 YDS: (32?????????????), NFL AVG: 3...(Many over 7,000)
Team Passing Yards over 4,000: (0), NFL AVG: 4

I think we have some more work to do, Im not sure that the agg slider effects that much, You have done more testing than me....I think we should look in a different direction......Team Offense numbers are really killing me......What do you think??? but Im not giving up man!
the TDs are the same as INTs, like 20 guys throw for 20 TDs
Old 08-25-2007, 11:17 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike06
the TDs are the same as INTs, like 20 guys throw for 20 TDs

Thats weird, In my simming, using youre settings, only 7 threw for 20 or more TD's. The NFL Average is 12. On default, they were spot on (13). I will test alot more later on today...I have a hunch on something that Im gonna try out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #72
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Thats weird, In my simming, using youre settings, only 7 threw for 20 or more TD's. The NFL Average is 12. On default, they were spot on (13). I will test alot more later on today...I have a hunch on something that Im gonna try out.
What do the test pass attempt numbers look like vs. NFL averages?

The HB / FB subbing fix might mean that you don't have to jack the run / pass slider all the way to plus eight...

That way, the overall yardage numbers will go down b/c less passing plays will mean less overall yardage, less sacks, perhaps less INTs...

you mat want to consider putting the starter back in the 3rd down back position b/c the starter's carry numbers look about 25 short and the backups are about 25 high...

I also think you're right about the FB carries with relationship to the playbook used...but that Jacksonville anomoly could, as you pointed out, be a result of the AI giving the ball to the higher rated player...interesting...

I'd probably put MJD at HB1 and Taylor at FB and 3rd Down back...

Anyway, this is all great stuff guys...thanks

Last edited by KingV2k3; 08-25-2007 at 12:45 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »