Home

Couple questions concerning SS mode

This is a discussion on Couple questions concerning SS mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Couple questions concerning SS mode

1) I just started SS a few nights ago, so far I have simmed the pre-season and played my first regular season game. The way progression works this year I don't see much use in playing the pre-season games in SS or Franchise, but will play every single regular and post season game for my team. Anyway, in SS it did not ask me if I wanted to import my draft class once I got to the regular season like it did in Franchise mode. I figure maybe it's because in SS mode you're only focus is your player and since you don't control anything else that you don't get to import a draft class until the season is over, sometime before the draft takes place. Is this how it works, or do you not get to use draft classes in SS mode?

2) Is there any other events that come up you can do to get a permanent attribute increase? I know after I created my player there was one event prior to the draft that gave me a permanent increase to my attributes, but haven't seen anything like that since then. I know the Performance Institute is only an increase for that week. Is there an event each off-season for permanent increases, or was that just a one time deal?

3) How well do you have to do in the Performance Institute drills to get an increase? I only did it 2 different times just to check it out. Once I gained some points to a couple of my attributes, but the other time I didn't, and I performed about the same each time i thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »