Home

OS guys, can you help with the Madden Issues

This is a discussion on OS guys, can you help with the Madden Issues within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2007, 02:25 PM   #9
Pro

Hootiefish's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: OS guys, can you help with the Madden Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
You guys are a tough crowd.

I'm not a casual gamer. I love this Madden 08. I was so p!ssed off with EA, I never bought Madden 06 or 07 ...

I'm having the best Madden games I've ever had. Realistic play counts, realistic stats (My passing ratings and YPG are pretty low, its hard to get the air game going) ...

TO's aren't an issue either since I messed with the settings.
But do you play Franchise? If so, the game is unplayable because it won't go past the first few years.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwon0709
There really is no way to effectively boycott EA. There are way to many casual gamers that buy the game no matter what. The majority of players dont play sim-style games so they dont really notice the T.O. issues.
This is sadly true...
Old 09-06-2007, 05:25 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootiefish
But do you play Franchise? If so, the game is unplayable because it won't go past the first few years.
Really...my xbox360 is in the shop for repairs (Think I blew a gasket), anyhoo, what do you mean "it won't go past the first few years"?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2007, 05:42 PM   #12
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

I do play franchise, but the most I've ever played it for are 3 seasons. So its not an issue for me personally. IMO once you get 3 drafts into the game it gets unrealistic, even if you're importng your draft classes, the ratings are all whack.

Playing for 3 years lets me draft some guys, sign some agents and make a run at the SB. By that stage I wanna play with a different team or do a fantasy draft ...
Old 09-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #13
Pro

Hootiefish's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoL2k
Really...my xbox360 is in the shop for repairs (Think I blew a gasket), anyhoo, what do you mean "it won't go past the first few years"?????
Basically, the free agent pool dries up and the cpu teams don't have enough players to continue.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:23 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
But when they put out producer blogs, and every single gaming site is saying "THIS IS THE MADDEN WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR"..."THE TRUE NEXT-GEN EXPERIENCE" you start to believe that we have a good product and you start to want it...Next thing you know your in that midnight line w/ everyone else who was bamboozled.
LOL, thats called Marketing and EA has a ton of money to advertise stuff like that
Old 09-06-2007, 07:26 PM   #15
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Basically, the free agent pool dries up and the cpu teams don't have enough players to continue.
Could it be that EA knows that by the three year mark of FRANCHISE we will all be sick of trying to tweak the game to work so we trade it in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2007, 07:33 PM   #16
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
WTF!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »