Home

After watching last nights game . I think this madden

This is a discussion on After watching last nights game . I think this madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2007, 06:39 PM   #33

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: After watching last nights game . I think this madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT30
How are you comparing the turnovers in last night's game to what happens in Madden? Do you play Madden using 15 min quarters? Play Madden using 15 min quarters and tell me how many turnovers the CPU produces... I played one game for ha ha's and it was disgusting. No lie... 11 INTs and 8 fumbles...
Dead horse...we all know of Madden's (and every other football game) lack of accelerated clock. Thats why you play for 60-65 plays per team...
Old 09-07-2007, 06:54 PM   #34

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenyoungchoi
I don't think he can because the CPU can't manage the clock correctly.....
Exactly.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:19 PM   #35
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
Dude, take an English class, lol. Holy cow man.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2007, 07:22 PM   #36
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
It was a joke buddy, take it easy. Learn to laugh, you will feel much better.

Forget him. What you said was hilarious. Mean while he's policing you. Go figure.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I also saw pockets forming around QBs, Freeney taking the corner on the OT, Will Smith bull rushing, active sidelines with players wearing the same unis as their teamates, refs, FG nets, great blocking and players not standing around looking ready but doing nothing...

And I didn't see anybody stepping on landmines. Nor did I hear a whistle & bomb when Manning hit Wayne or Harrison deep. Nor did I see DBs react to balls they couldn't see, or anticipate EVERY break a WR made.

If anything, that game reminded me how disappointed I am with Madden.
AWESOME POST !!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 09:40 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 8

How can there be any discussion about whether Madden is realistic compared to the Saints @ Colts game?

You come to a conclusion by checking the stats for the entire league for at least one season. And even then you realize that you didn't come up with one answer of "this is the REAL number of turnovers".

Having said all this I personally find Madden to have defenses with superhuman takeaway ability.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:17 PM   #39
Rookie

It was a joke. Some of you take this way to serious. The game is very arcady but it is the most fun I ever had with a Madden game. I really never started playing Madden until the NextGen versions came out. Some of you claim Madden 05 was the best game ever but it still had super DB and super LB just as this game does.

I could careless for these companies to make a great NFL game. As long as they make FB games I am going to play and have fun with them. We have complained for years for both EA and 2k to give us betters games and every year we complain why the games are ****ty. Or we find some thing to find fault in it to make the game ****ty. I am done with that. I am going to enjoy every EA and 2k game they put out and leave the complaining to you experts. It is only a video game, try to enjoy it the best way you can. 3yrs of complaining and still look at what we get. I am going to have fun playing Madden Later.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:29 PM   #40
Rookie

Plus, this game is not meant for us older guys. My nephews are loving this game and they see nothing wrong with it. There ages range from 10-16. I tell them all the time this game is not realistic and they look at me like I am crazy. The kids out there are loving this game and think it is fine and that is what EA wants.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »