Home

CPU doesnt use reggie bush !!! how wack is that ??

This is a discussion on CPU doesnt use reggie bush !!! how wack is that ?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2007, 09:48 PM   #17
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: CPU doesnt use reggie bush !!! how wack is that ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitokiri
i think you are the one that has to read it again that guy did say its rare !! if you play fantasy football you should know that there are not too many rbs that are actually not sharing carries this year.
no. I said it's not like the change of pace/dual back offense is rare in the NFL.

I assume the comma in my original post threw a few people off.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:02 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdgoalie37
Make Bush the 3 or 4 WR and the 3rd down back for the Saints. Also, if you really want to get him in, control the Saints for a couple of plays and use the RB swap for a few formations in game. It's not the same as the traditional formation subs but it it will retain that RB swap for the game.
Holy smokes a person that actually thinks outside the box. I put him at the #3 WR and 3rd down back. He gets used plenty throughout the game that way.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:08 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

oh ok , well im done with this game man . im not going to play this game till theres a patch for it . i play as the niners and gore avg at least a fumble a game oh and gets injured every game for at least a quarter . my kick returners fumble the ball too , my receivers i mean damn there is too many fumbles in this game . i said earlier that im a 2k fan but i was enjoying madden this year but i actually wont play it till they fix it . i have tried pressing the rb button to cover the ball and they still fumble. instant replay ???? doesnt work there has been many times were you can see my player fumble when he hit the ground and they still called it a fumble. INTs??? way too many all my DBs have more than 3 Ints and im playing in all pro . sliders????? what sliders??? you cant even tried to fix the game yourself oh yeah ive heard of lowering the attributes , give me a break what of all the players in the NFL ???..about 50% of the NFL are using two running backs !! not in this game like i said before i played against the saints and reggie didnt come out to the field till deuce left the game with an injury which was out for the season !!! mean too many glitches !!! LBs??? the ones that are facing the wrong way and jump about 5 yards sideways too get an INT???? yeah those and corners?? that never turn for the ball till the last second and get an INT???? yeah those too i hate those too lol . how about the holder that faces the other way when you kick a field goal??? happend to me twice with no time outs and the game on the line , ended up with a fumble recover by the other team since it went by my kicker and the holder. i can go on but let me just leave it at that . EA fix the game !!!
Old 09-12-2007, 10:10 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
Holy smokes a person that actually thinks outside the box. I put him at the #3 WR and 3rd down back. He gets used plenty throughout the game that way.
outside the box???? come on man you must be a madden fanboy !! stop making excuses for EA we should not have to switch to the computer control team to have reggie in the game you are playing .
Old 09-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #21
Rookie

In game stats??? i have never seen one , they dont tell you how many yards your QB,RB,TE,WR have for the game or the season . Defensive stats??? nope they dont show you those either , you have to pause the game to look at the game stats hideous !!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »