Home

www.easportsworld.com - Is it coming back?

This is a discussion on www.easportsworld.com - Is it coming back? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2007, 08:45 PM   #9
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: www.easportsworld.com - Is it coming back?

Come on TJ no reason to be a jerk man. We have been getting that same damn message for weeks now.

Because of this I can't even play a home game in Madden. Needs to get fixed; don't even know what the hell I have to create a got damn avatar for in the first place.

SICK OF IT!
Old 09-16-2007, 11:36 PM   #10
Pro

Lordcledus's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Some of you never bother to actually read. When you log onto EASportsWorld.com, the following message pops up:

Now...I'm sure you're an intelligent person. What does that sound like to you?
Dang man, guy just asked a question. No need to act like a jerk. Mods are supposed to set an example on here. You owe someone an apology.

XBL: Lordcledus

Old 09-17-2007, 09:50 AM   #11
DC
Hall Of Fame

Exactly @ Lord
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2007, 01:20 PM   #12
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordcledus
Dang man, guy just asked a question. No need to act like a jerk. Mods are supposed to set an example on here. You owe someone an apology.
I am with you too. The sportsworld has been down with that same b.s. message for weeks - it is not as if it went down 20 minutes ago and everyone was 14 pages of people pitching a fit. I feel sorry for the guys who may have bought the game at the same time football season began - they have never gotten to use this for madden or ncaa.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:57 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Come on TJ no reason to be a jerk man. We have been getting that same damn message for weeks now.

Because of this I can't even play a home game in Madden. Needs to get fixed; don't even know what the hell I have to create a got damn avatar for in the first place.

SICK OF IT!
Okay then...how would you have liked me to answer it? Nobody knows when it's coming back...all we know is that it will eventually, and that message I quoted says as much.

I love it how you guys get all bent out of shape whenever a mod or admin gives you guys a smart *** answer, yet you get pissed off at us for calling you guys out on it when you do it to someone else.

This entire thread seemed pointless to me because all we have to go off of is that message that's been up on easportsworld.com for weeks now. Who the hell knows when it's coming back? Instead of disguising this thread as an information-seeking not, why not cut through all the BS and just complain that it's down? I'm sure that was the original intent of the post anyway.

That's why my answer seemed to be a little snippy. Now let's all put on our big boy pants and lower our sensitivity just a tad.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:02 PM   #14
DC
Hall Of Fame

To be honest you didn't have to even answer it. Obviously we know what the message said.

It was a pointless post you are right.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:33 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Okay then...how would you have liked me to answer it? Nobody knows when it's coming back...all we know is that it will eventually, and that message I quoted says as much.

I love it how you guys get all bent out of shape whenever a mod or admin gives you guys a smart *** answer, yet you get pissed off at us for calling you guys out on it when you do it to someone else.

This entire thread seemed pointless to me because all we have to go off of is that message that's been up on easportsworld.com for weeks now. Who the hell knows when it's coming back? Instead of disguising this thread as an information-seeking not, why not cut through all the BS and just complain that it's down? I'm sure that was the original intent of the post anyway.

That's why my answer seemed to be a little snippy. Now let's all put on our big boy pants and lower our sensitivity just a tad.
Well actually some folks have inside info (or at least they claim to) so I figured I would ask. I quoted your post, hope it makes you feel better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2007, 11:12 AM   #16
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

Sounds like an "Insulted Another Member" infraction...lol

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »