Home

I think my game is broken????

This is a discussion on I think my game is broken???? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 01:02 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
I think my game is broken????

I keep reading all these post about fumbles an int. And I think to myself wow my game must be broken because to me this is the BEST madden ever I use a modify version of Njpapi all madden sliders with weapons off. This is the most fun I have had in a football game since 2k5, I actually look foward to playing my game, the gang tackling is greatly improved the block shedding by LBs is also greatly improved, new animations etc... I keep hearing about this "patch" well to be honest I dont want a patch. I LOVE 2k5 and I really do hate EA but give credit were its due they stepped up this year gameplay wise. So I am hoping they dont release a patch to "fix" my game I will take my Madden broken this year!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I think my game is broken????

Did you just get the game? Give it time....you will experience a bunch of 6+ fumble games sooner or later. And you havent, or dont play franchise do you? it is so filled with bugs and glitches its pathetic. If you dont experience the fumbles, consider yourself blessed.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:31 PM   #3
MVP

I have had the game since the midnight release, And Im not a big franchise guy I just like to play the current season, I am in week 4 of my current season and have seen zero problems. The most fumbles I had was 4 in the rain in Miami?
Old 09-16-2007, 01:35 PM   #4
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

Thats cool man. I am glad you are enjoying it. I think if i was just in to playing 1 season, or just playing online then i would love this game. Unfortunately, I only play franchise and enjoy building my team through the draft and free agency. The bugs and glitches make this impossible.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
Rookie

yeah, i guess my game is broken too...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2007, 06:28 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Maybe you are unclear what a fumble is...
Old 09-16-2007, 06:31 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likwidkewl
Maybe you are unclear what a fumble is...
Nice try! I do know what a fumble is. Like I said I think mine is broken maybe you should exchange your copy and get a broken one
Old 09-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
Thats cool man. I am glad you are enjoying it. I think if i was just in to playing 1 season, or just playing online then i would love this game. Unfortunately, I only play franchise and enjoy building my team through the draft and free agency. The bugs and glitches make this impossible.
I think EA is phasing out the offline player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »