Home

ps3 madden is horrible

This is a discussion on ps3 madden is horrible within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 10:23 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 14
ps3 madden is horrible

I did the buy 2 get 1 free at ToysRUs. Decided to get Madden 08 as one of the three.

I have to say that Madden 08 sucks! It looks horrible, the animations are terrible, half the time I have no idea whats going because the announcer sucks aswell. Does anyone know what kind of trade in value I can get from Gamestop for this piece of crap?

If this is the effort EA is gonna give then I will never buy another EA game ever!

Call me a fanboy but APF2k8 is 1,000,000 times better then Madden even without the NFL Licensing. Its not even close so dont even try and argue with me because I wont be listening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2007, 10:30 PM   #2
Pro

lbartlett_32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: ps3 madden is horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
I did the buy 2 get 1 free at ToysRUs. Decided to get Madden 08 as one of the three.

I have to say that Madden 08 sucks! It looks horrible, the animations are terrible, half the time I have no idea whats going because the announcer sucks aswell. Does anyone know what kind of trade in value I can get from Gamestop for this piece of crap?

If this is the effort EA is gonna give then I will never buy another EA game ever!

Call me a fanboy but APF2k8 is 1,000,000 times better then Madden even without the NFL Licensing. Its not even close so dont even try and argue with me because I wont be listening.
Then don't open a new thread. That's what a new thread is for, it is used to open a topic that is worthy of talking about. You could've just posted this under the Bugs - Glitches thread.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:01 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:

What do you think, 12 years old tops?
Old 09-27-2007, 11:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

fanboy.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:05 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

lol, theres no way you couldn't see that one coming. Standard Madden tirade followed by an APF grope-fest. You could 've just copied and pasted this one and saved yourself the trouble.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2007, 08:05 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 14

Sorry guys I was upset had to blurt this out. Also, to defend my post -

There is no longer an impressions thread and this is not a Bug or a Glitch so this IS the place to post this.

No I am not 12, however it would be nice to be that age again. That would account for my stupid decision to get Madden 08.

Fanboy? Yah I say it right in my post.

Maybe you guys need to learn how to determine who is genuine and who is just posting to start a argument.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:30 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
There is no longer an impressions thread and this is not a Bug or a Glitch so this IS the place to post this.
Actually, this is NOT the place to post this.

See this thread:
The "I have a problem with Madden 08" Thread

Let the mods do the modding please.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »