Home

this game needs a new producer

This is a discussion on this game needs a new producer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 03:16 PM   #1
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13
this game needs a new producer

Man, player weapons is this the best you could come with ortiz.If this development team would read this forum and implament some of the features that we talk about,it could make this a great game.Come on folks i love Madden football but this game is truly unplayable at times.Man how should i say it .DAMN IT HAS NO JUICE.Yes graphics are good but the gameplay for being next-gen come on folks at EA get with the ball.These games are not cheap to buy,i got a family,a mortgage,and bills like everyone else.SO COME ON EA SPORTS MAKE A BETTER FOOTBALL GAME,THIS COMMUNITY DESERVES IT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
Pro

LoWw's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: this game needs a new producer

I 2nd that!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Has anyone noticed how robotic the animation in this game is. It looks bad IMO. Just watch Madden Challange on ESPN you can reallly notice it there.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:27 PM   #4
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13

ROBOTIC yes like those tackles.whats up with that,why do the tacklers lounge at you like they just came out of a cannon.Funny they fixed mario running but now they have cannon tackles.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #5
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7

Madden franchise doesn't need a new producer, it needs EA's Chief Financial Officer to set aside a bigger budget for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2007, 04:33 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 20

It needs more atmosphere and realism. God this game is just boring.

Red October
On the road to Vick-tory

Nas = GOAT
Old 11-02-2007, 04:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Agreed. Very disappointed in that aspect of things. You have the ESPN license...maybe do something with it?
Old 11-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 8

EA has showed what they really are with the exclusive rights to the NFL and ESPN and has basically made the bare minimum of additions with them. They are doing just enough to keep the sales up there. They know that a ton of money was spent to get them so they don't want to have to spend even more just to use them when they know no one else can really compete. In all honesty pouring more money into the development is just not a good business move when you have so many guaranteed sales. It's frustrating but in the end it's EA and they are just a huge cash machine. These patches are surprising to me but atleast EA is showing us that they actually want us to buy their game but it seems like the only way to actually get this done is to scare them to the point where they think many of us may actually stop buying
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »