Home

The Madden 08 Patch Thread

This is a discussion on The Madden 08 Patch Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 01:44 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: The Madden 08 Patch Thread

I think for once EA isn't entirely at fault in the delay of this patch. If you read stories on some XBL arcade games, MS is really hard on things it releases through XBL. I think this is why EA tweaks things in the "roster" updates so they don't endure the hell that is MS certification.

The patch was announced Oct 29, so I think its not time to get worried. Granted I would have loved to see the patch Oct 30.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 29

Well, if you think about XBL... It is leaps and bounds ahead of the Playstation Network. I think MS would be a little more lenient on downloadable content if the service was free.

Look at all the problems people have had with Downloading on the PS3.

Either way, I will be the first to admit that I am learning to be patient with this. Not because I want to.... Frankly, it is because I don't have a choice!

lol
Old 11-21-2007, 03:56 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Good post, but the more you even reply to stupid posts like his, the more people like him will write them. In the future, I'd just ignore it.

Will do, my bad..
Old 11-21-2007, 06:25 PM   #20
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Ah dang it. Got my hopes up. I saw the other thread closed and this stickied and I thought it was officially out. Darn.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 11-21-2007, 07:00 PM   #21
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13

me too,DAMN ea GET YOUR ---- TOGETHER.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2007, 07:04 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 6

well, could not wait any longer for the patch and finished my 5th season of my Vikings Franchise and so far so good, no freezing bc of lack of FA. But I was only able to sim the first half of the preseason week 1, so we'll see. If any teams need a C, FB, K or P I could be screwed. If that happens I'll just start a new Franchise with a different team, But it would be nice to see the patch so I can make it through season 7.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:43 PM   #23
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Ah dang it. Got my hopes up. I saw the other thread closed and this stickied and I thought it was officially out. Darn.
I thought the same thing when I saw it.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #24
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

Well, I'm glad there's news of a quote. You see, I haven't gamed in nearly two months; I've been far too busy trying to structure my writing for my new job, and haven't had time to play or the desire to even turn on the 360.

However, today I popped in Madden because every year since 1999 I've had this weird tradition of using the Colts and playing against the Packers in Lambeau, with snow activated. I don't remember how I started it, but I've done it every year against the CPU on Thanksgiving morning. This year was horrendous. I lost 34-31; I don't care that I lost -- it's just HOW I lost. Nine total fumbles combined from both teams. Ridiculous.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »