Home

Franchise Problem: Training Players FREEZE (360)

This is a discussion on Franchise Problem: Training Players FREEZE (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #9
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Franchise Problem: Training Players FREEZE (360)

... wow. Can't even simulate single games now.

I'm into Week 14 of Year 3. In Week 13 it would not let me do a mass sim of games, but it would let me do an individual quick sim for each game but one (which I supersimmed, loading the actual game). I assumed it was just an issue with either of the two teams in that particular game, and that it was the reason I couldn't do the mass sim, since it would freeze at that point.

Turns out I was wrong. In Week 14, no matter what game I click on and try to sim individually, it freezes. I'm assuming the only way that I can simulate now is through SuperSIM. Screw that.

I'll start another franchise in a week or so (after seeing what my 49ers do in real life), and cross my fingers that this doesn't happen in my new franchise. I get the impression it's not a real common problem, or otherwise the boards would be simply flooded with angry messages rather than the small amounts I found.

Hopefully it's not a problem in my next franchise. If only I didn't find the gameplay so damn fun and addicting, I wouldn't even have to play this game.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:17 PM   #10
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Franchise Problem: Training Players FREEZE (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spfhelmiii
... wow. Can't even simulate single games now.

I'm into Week 14 of Year 3. In Week 13 it would not let me do a mass sim of games, but it would let me do an individual quick sim for each game but one (which I supersimmed, loading the actual game). I assumed it was just an issue with either of the two teams in that particular game, and that it was the reason I couldn't do the mass sim, since it would freeze at that point.

Turns out I was wrong. In Week 14, no matter what game I click on and try to sim individually, it freezes. I'm assuming the only way that I can simulate now is through SuperSIM. Screw that.

I'll start another franchise in a week or so (after seeing what my 49ers do in real life), and cross my fingers that this doesn't happen in my new franchise. I get the impression it's not a real common problem, or otherwise the boards would be simply flooded with angry messages rather than the small amounts I found.

Hopefully it's not a problem in my next franchise. If only I didn't find the gameplay so damn fun and addicting, I wouldn't even have to play this game.
Yeah I've never had a problem like that. The only thing that is close to that, that I've experienced, is when trying to sim the entire pre-season (the option for it), it froze. But problems like these, in my experience, are very sporadic and nothing to really worry a lot about. (uncommon, another words)

My Blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »