Home

Whats The Most Childish Moment You Have Witnessed While Gaming

This is a discussion on Whats The Most Childish Moment You Have Witnessed While Gaming within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2007, 12:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Whats The Most Childish Moment You Have Witnessed While Gaming

I remember one time I was playing my friend in Madden online. He scored 21 points in the first quarter, and he held me to 0 for 3 and a half quarters. With 2 minutes left in the game it was 21-0. I had given up after I was sacked for a 4th and 21. I punted and Sam Hurd flat out murked Hester and Hester fumbled. Hurd then pick it up and ran into the endzone to make it 21-7. During the kickoff Hester fumbled it again i recovered and a got a quick Td to Owens. I screwed up the onside kick so he had the ball with 1:02 left. I had no timeouts so he should have just kneeled but he kept running the ball. With 8 seconds left he handed the ball off to Benson and Demarcus Ware hit him, forced the fumble, and Newman ran it back. The gamie is tied going into overtime. I win the coin toss and first play from scrimige 80 yard pass to Owens off a screen. He cursed me out and left a message on my house phone telling to go *** myself which got me in trouble. He later sent 10 boxxes of pizza to my house, that end up coming out of my paycheck.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »