Home

Disconnect Glitch Online!!

This is a discussion on Disconnect Glitch Online!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Disconnect Glitch Online!!

Has anyone else run into this??

I was playing some guy named waterbuffalo or something like that and he had an astounding record which was like 200 something and 50. I got down 21-0 and then by the third quarter I was ahead 28-21.

He had the ball and I had gotten him into like 3rd and 20 and had just sacked Romo the play before and he was injured.

The guy comes out in a Trips TE formation and audibles the same formation or flips it until his WR's are line up oddly and he puts his slot receiver into motion and he goes through the o-line touching my d-line and drawing a flag for offsides.

Of course he proceeded to do this three times in a row and I was booted for excessive delay.

Needless to say I wanted to punch this guy in the nose, but I was wondering if anybody else has seen this done before??

Im glad to see this guy was able to protect his precious record at Madden 2008 at any cost. What a tool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 18
Re: Disconnect Glitch Online!!

I saw this on youtube. Could you manually move your d-line off the line of scrimmage while he is doing all those stupid audibles??
Old 02-11-2008, 04:26 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Disconnect Glitch Online!!

I tried to but they move back to the line once you moved them. I didn't think that he was trying to do that and I did not realize I would be disconnected for three offside penalties so I was totally caught of gaurd.

Looking back though I think if you came out in a 3 down lineman formation and moved your defensive tackle I think you could avoid it. It looked like the contact happened to the defensive tackles. Like I said though I wasn't thinking and did not realize what he was trying to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »