Home

excFull interview on NFL lusivity with Peter Moore

This is a discussion on excFull interview on NFL lusivity with Peter Moore within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2008, 01:19 AM   #17
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: excFull interview on NFL lusivity with Peter Moore

he lost me when he said " we have a great broadcast feel with the announcers and broadcast presentation, about the 10 minute mark. he could not have seen this game if that is his reaction to the presentation in madden. wtf? i dont know about you all but if i went on record about something in my job and said something so off the wall untrue, i would prob be packing because in the real world you dont open your mouth unless you know what the heck your talking about.

this whole ordeal has me seriously upset man. im sooo mad about this i dont even know why i care so much wtf. im about to trade in my 360 just so i dont have to deal with this stupid crap anymore. i dont use xbox abymore that much anyway.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:45 AM   #18
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

I really think Madden 09 Will be a great Game. Though it will still have its problems so that should please the Anti Maddens. Madden 08 got enough right so it should not be a stretch to think that 09 can add to what they did in 08 for good results. I am not very hard to please so all i want is better presentation, fix a couple of issues with gameplay, and more features.

It doesnt really matter how good Madden is though, Some people will still rag on it because they are bitter the NFL awarded them the rights to the NFl.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

im done with this ea crap. only way ill purchase is if the community supports and even then never a new ea item, will be bought used online. now they're on the road to trying to shutdown college hoops (last time i pcked up a ea basketball game maybe 5 years ago). Same with golf. Sierra finally made leaps in new features and ea buys their championship golf series out. Baseball is a joke with their new ncaa series. you gotta know the show is killing those numbers.

one thing i will do with the money saved is buy *new* any competition to ea. I wish espn would return with fictitious names id buy it so quick.

sorry just had to vent. after picking up a copy of front office football 07 today, (solecismic is having a one day 10th anniversary sale celebration today and i got it for 19.95) i realized how ea has abused their customers.

fof 07 is nfl licensed. the ncaa game is 12.95 but i already had it. he is also announcing later this afternoon a new product being released in the near future. he did say that it wasn't going to be a football series. hmm maybe basketball. ootp seems locked down with the baseball genre.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

This is the same Peter Moore that worked for Microsoft. It was him that predicted HD-DVD would win the format war due to a large 360 base and HD-DVD add-ons.. he called the PS3 junk.

He is the king of spin. He did it at MS, now he's doing it a EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »