Home

A plea for User Adjustable Cameras in 09

This is a discussion on A plea for User Adjustable Cameras in 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2008, 09:36 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: A plea for User Adjustable Cameras in 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee
Uhh did you actually read the Q&A thread where I asked that very same question a few days ago?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...0-post163.html

Your getting way to defensive in your protection of EA. There adults they can take complaints against there product. They also bought there way into NOT having any competition.

They are the only choice for NFL video games so they better freaking get it right. No Multi Camera angles for 4 years in a row is 100% inexcusable. We obviously weren't loud enough about this issue in previous years.
So lets get louder and obnoxious right? first off no one was listening before that alone is a huge difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2008, 09:36 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Why don't you just ask Ian in the Q&A thread???

You are doing nothing but wasting time posting like this. Ask him, see what he has to say, and then go off on your rant. This is what gets me. You want something to be done. Well, there is a Q&A thread where you can ask him what are the chances of letting users select the superstar mode camera as the one they play with in all game modes. But instead, you continue to rant in this thread.

I don't get it.

I DID ask him and got NO ANSWER accept it was not a priority this year. He did not give any other reason or explanation. That was the only reason given for no user adjustable camera angles.

NOT acceptable, they may not think it was a priority but some of us DO and until they see that there are users that see it as a PRIORITY they will never change there minds on it.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #67
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
I DID ask him and got NO ANSWER accept it was not a priority this year. He did not give any other reason or explanation. That was the only reason given for no user adjustable camera angles.

NOT acceptable, they may not think it was a priority but some of us DO and until they see that there are users that see it as a PRIORITY they will never change there minds on it.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
So lets get louder and obnoxious right? first off no one was listening before that alone is a huge difference.
Yeah and now that they are listening they NEED to know how IMPORTANT this issue is to some of us. It is a DEAL breaker.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:45 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 10

No one was loud an obnoxious and the uniforms were fixed, well as much as they could which was a good effort. Many offered constructive criticism on the ol/dl play and some of that has been fixed for 09, constructive criticism was brought up on the LB tackling video and Ian worked hard to get some of that fixed. WHy dont you just grow up and stopped acting like a spoiled kid who wants everything now. WE all know your mad, you have a right to. But so are the dolphins fans who dont get the right size logo on their helmet and so are the people who still have no refs and chain gang. It does not mean you throw a hissy fit and bad mouth the producers b/c you cant get what you want now. See how long it takes for them to address this issue if your going to be obnoxious in the process. They have already apologized for past wrong doings and there trying to please, but if your going to be this way nothing will get accomplished. Rant for 7 more pages i just had to say this. Ian does not have to be here, we should all be grateful that we have producers who care.

Last edited by a4reak; 06-03-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
No one was loud an obnoxious and the uniforms were fixed, well as much as they could which was a good effort. Many offered constructive criticism on the ol/dl play and some of that has been fixed for 09, constructive criticism was brought up on the LB tackling video and Ian worked hard to get some of that fixed. WHy dont you just grow up and stopped acting like a spoiled kid who wants everything now. WE all know your mad, you have a right to. But so are the dolphins fans who dont get the right size logo on their helmet and so are the people who still have no refs and chain gang. It does not mean you throw a hissy fit and bad mouth the producers b/c you cant get what you want now. See how long it takes for them to address this issue if your going to be obnoxious in the process. They have already apologized for past wrong doings and there trying to please, but if your going to be this way nothing will get accomplished. Rant for 7 more pages i just had to say this. Ian does not have to be here, we should all be grateful that we have producers who care.

Who the heck is badmouthing PEOPLE in this thread? The only insults are those directed at the lack of features and or the situation EA has put itself in by creating a complete MONOPOLY for NFL video games and neglecting some BIG ITEMS.

You guys that are trying to get us to shut up are seriously hearing what you want to hear we are not attacking people, individuals or ragging on someones mom. We are simply expressing our displeasure about a very VISIBLE FLAW in Madden that now stretches 4 VERSIONS of the GAME.

And we still have no actual reasoning as to why this has happened except it has never been deemed a priority by the development team.

Step back and stop taking it so personally and stop putting words in our mouths acting like we are cussing up and down left and right and damming the producers parents and or family to hell. We simply aren't doing that.

Your simply creating something that is not there and adding gasoline to our flames that until a couple of you entered this thread was perfectly reasonable.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Who the heck is badmouthing PEOPLE in this thread? The only insults are those directed at the lack of features and or the situation EA has put itself in by creating a complete MONOPOLY for NFL video games and neglecting some BIG ITEMS.

You guys that are trying to get us to shut up are seriously hearing what you want to hear we are not attacking people, individuals or ragging on someones mom. We are simply expressing our displeasure about a very VISIBLE FLAW in Madden that now stretches 4 VERSIONS of the GAME.

And we still have no actual reasoning as to why this has happened except it has never been deemed a priority by the development team.

Step back and stop taking it so personally and stop putting words in our mouths acting like we are cussing up and down left and right and damming the producers parents and or family to hell. We simply aren't doing that.

Your simply creating something that is not there and adding gasoline to our flames that until a couple of you entered this thread was perfectly reasonable.
There's no need to say that about EA having a monopoly. For one that is irrelevant to this feature and for two it's simply a bold faced lie, they have no monopoly. The NFL sold them the rights and that's their choice. That's not a monopoly. That is what we keep talking about you insulting and trying to attack EA here. That's the gasoline, not discussion of features like an intelligent adult.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
There's no need to say that about EA having a monopoly. For one that is irrelevant to this feature and for two it's simply a bold faced lie, they have no monopoly. The NFL sold them the rights and that's their choice. That's not a monopoly. That is what we keep talking about you insulting and trying to attack EA here. That's the gasoline, not discussion of features like an intelligent adult.
Yeah it's a monopoly when there is no choice for the user. EA did not have to buy the Exclusive rights. It was there choice to pony up the money to buy those rights. Now that they have it it is their RESPONSIBILITY to deliver a good NFL game. If they did not want the BURDEN of being the only NFL game available they should have kept their money in their wallet.

Sugar coat it all you want the facts are if you want to play an NFL video game Madden is the only choice.

Seeing as they are my only choice it's pretty important for them to nail down the basics and make an enjoyable Football game. multiple camera angles and a user adjustable camera are about as basic as you can get.

Before the monopoly started I could just buy another NFL Football game that had the features I wanted. I can't do that anymore, so you better be sure EA is going to hear about it when they NEGLECT one of the most important gameplay elements 4 years in a row.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »