Home

Quick thanx to Ian

This is a discussion on Quick thanx to Ian within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 08:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quick thanx to Ian

Hi
I've been playing Madden since 98 recent years though have found me fairly disappointed with Madden and I have played the 2K series and APF.

As some of you know I have been posting alot about user adjustable camera's and a few other things that have not yet made it into next gen Madden. Madden still has some catching up to do but I feel you guys are on the right track.

I'm not trying to kiss butt or anything and honestly I probably would not have bought Madden this year had I not stumbled here and seen the interaction going on

Let me just personally thank Ian for taking the time to listen to the fans.

Even if none of my requests make into this years game I honestly feel like our suggestions are being listened to and in the yeas to come the game will reflect more of what the fans of the series actually want.

So you can print this out and give it to your bosses, your interaction here has guaranteed a purchase for this years Madden from me.

I will probably buy the CE edition as well so you can tell your higher ups your posts here and listening to us has given EA at least 90$ of my money just for your interaction here.

Thank you for taking us seriously and even though we complain and scream take it in stride because we do appreciate you listening to us.

At least thats how I feel.

PS, Sorry I did not see the other thread with the same message, but I don't think Ian will mind more than one thread thanking him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Quick thanx to Ian

Haha, I *just* made a thread like this, but honestly I whole heartedly agree with ya man.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Quick thanx to Ian

Agreed...but we don't need each person to create their own "thanks Ian" thread. I'm sure he'd argue otherwise but let's stick to one thread. Things will be a little cleaner that way.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »