Home

no franchise info?

This is a discussion on no franchise info? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
no franchise info?

Since we have yet to get any information on the Franchise aspect of Madden this year, should I just assume that it will suck the same as it did last year?

I would think by now if there was something new or groundbreaking in the Franchise mord, we would have gotten someting on it by now.

Maybe it will at least be bug free and tested at least once this time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: no franchise info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewto16
Since we have yet to get any information on the Franchise aspect of Madden this year, should I just assume that it will suck the same as it did last year?

I would think by now if there was something new or groundbreaking in the Franchise mord, we would have gotten someting on it by now.

Yeah its gonna suck!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:

I honestly wouldn't expect too much feature wise. Online and gameplay tuning seemed to be the push this year (hey, at least there WAS a push).
Old 06-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
I honestly wouldn't expect too much feature wise. Online and gameplay tuning seemed to be the push this year (hey, at least there WAS a push).
There is still time......... Dont give up hope.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

There has been so much crying and complaining, and bitching and moaning from us. By now they would have reassured us or something. Hasnt happened. Not going to. Since Future doesnt know dont you think he would of found out for us? He's been such a huge help this year. Why not find out for us?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2008, 06:42 PM   #6
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Seriously, how many topics about no franchise info are there gonna be...A little patience won't kill you.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Seriously, how many topics about no franchise info are there gonna be...A little patience won't kill you.
Uniform guys got instant feedback, gameplay guys got instant feedback, online guys got some feedback, presentation guys got feedback, FRANCHISE guys have been waiting for 2 months. Forget about the blog, for some info. Nothing.For you guys who couuld care less or already heard what you wanted to hear, we dont have patience. Please.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Actually franchise is the thing I care about the most, but you don't see me complaing. You act like EA owes you something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »