Home

Franchise blog questions...relax

This is a discussion on Franchise blog questions...relax within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Franchise blog questions...relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by monimon714
I hear what you are saying, but like the other guys said, they have already told us whats going to be in the blog. Things we already know. Old things that were fixed. No new additions. If they really had something dont you think they would of came to the rescue with all our crying and moaning and said, dont worry we did this or that? Dont you think Filly or Future would have gave us news? Or do you really think that Future has no idea whats going on with HIS game? No. he's stretching the truth. Its ok. I understand. The only thing is that instead of pretending he doesnt know, just be flat out honest and say, sorry guys, we'll be all over franchise next year, we focused on this and that, and franchise lost out in 09.

Some people have speculated that maybe they are holding out for good news. i wish. Why would they do that for us? Franchise guys in particular? They wouldnt.

Like I said in another thread, All you franchise guys out there, MAKE SOME FREAKING NOISE! who cares if other guys from here bitch us out! EA will hear us and do something. My biggest worry is that future and filly and the rest will leave. But why would they, we are just trying to get the best game out as possible. Just like them. I'm sure they can admit that they've ignored us, I'm sure they understand our frustration.
bravo cheers,well said
Old 06-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 13

Im more excited about Madden 2010

Well, anyone who has read my few posts knows that I am not EA's biggest fan, mainly due to what they have done to Madden over the last few years (or better yet, what they HAVENT done).

It honestly seems like they are making an effort to really fix the game play and bugs, which is probably a good idea. As much flack as I give them, I think thats the best COA.

So, if the gameplay is as good as Ian and EA are making it out to be this year, there shouldnt be any MAJOR tweaks needed in gameplay for next year and they can focus on building the franchise mode to where people want it. Thats IF they take the hands on approach building the chise mode that they took to refine the gameplay.

Madden 2010 better be the year we really see the quality next gen Madden weve been waiting for. Even with all the issues, I think Madden 08 was a small step in the right direction, and Madden 09 should be another. Next year, I honestly see no reason why EA cant put it all together. If they cant, I think it will have more to do with lack of effort.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:34 PM   #11
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

hey look, its another franchise blog thread.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

Look maybe they don't have anything to report because franchise freezes consistently in the first offseason.

Did you ever think of that?
Old 06-16-2008, 11:54 PM   #13
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

im just a big franchise dude and i just want to know they have been biggin up alot of other aspects to the game and we franchisers just want a peice of the pie too
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 06-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #14
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm shocked....[/sarcasm]
Old 06-17-2008, 03:19 AM   #15
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Almost as repetitive as someone repetitively pointing out how repetitive the threads are in each of said threads
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2008, 03:49 AM   #16
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Almost as repetitive as someone repetitively pointing out how repetitive the threads are in each of said threads
Wouldn't this be repetatively pointing out the repetativeness of someone pointing out how repetative the threads are...

then again, wouldn't I be repetative for pointing out that your repetatively pointing............................okay, I'll stop

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »