Home

How to make madden more immersive and exciting. A tool and knowlege base for Ian, EA.

This is a discussion on How to make madden more immersive and exciting. A tool and knowlege base for Ian, EA. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2008, 12:04 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: How to make madden more immersive and exciting. A tool and knowlege base for Ian,

Please keep this thread on topic...please!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: How to make madden more immersive and exciting. A tool and knowlege base for Ian,

Firstly I wasnt too keen on NFL2k5 closeups of crowd...picture of same faces that looked like adam sandler and king of queens characters..lol...Anyways a far away shot of crowd with home jersey colour and waving white or the terrible towels would be more aesthetically pleasing then close-ups of nerdy fans eating hotdogs.

I think the EA audio guys need to improve the sounds...The authentic specific team chants (JETS JETS, E_A_G_L_E_S, the D-FENSE chants, the specific stadium music and sounds...I want to feel and hear like Im playing in the dawgpound, arrowhead, raidernation,etc Fans boo and cheer at the appropriate times. Crowd noise should affect away team and cause some offsides or call TOs.

The commentators and stats should correlate with each other with records, previous game stats, play-off stats, more overlays. MLB the show does this really well.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

This is a great post and should be kept in consideration by the guys over at EA. I also liked how in Tecmo they showed you winning the division and stuff, that was pretty cool. I always wanted that in madden for the longest. Little things like that make a game that much more realistic. Hopefully it makes it into Madden 2010!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:40 PM   #20
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucs44
Firstly I wasnt too keen on NFL2k5 closeups of crowd...picture of same faces that looked like adam sandler and king of queens characters..lol...Anyways a far away shot of crowd with home jersey colour and waving white or the terrible towels would be more aesthetically pleasing then close-ups of nerdy fans eating hotdogs.

I think the EA audio guys need to improve the sounds...The authentic specific team chants (JETS JETS, E_A_G_L_E_S, the D-FENSE chants, the specific stadium music and sounds...I want to feel and hear like Im playing in the dawgpound, arrowhead, raidernation,etc Fans boo and cheer at the appropriate times. Crowd noise should affect away team and cause some offsides or call TOs.

The commentators and stats should correlate with each other with records, previous game stats, play-off stats, more overlays. MLB the show does this really well.
Well fellas,We have a winning post right here.SO IAN MAKE IT HAPPEN SOME KIND OF WAY TO WHERE THIS POST REACH THOSE THAT CAN PUT IT IN THE GAME FOR NEXT YEAR.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:55 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 16

What I think would be cool, if possible, is to have players and coaches swarm the field after the Super Bowl win. The cutscenes for the 2k5 superbowl win, although cool, seemed sparse. I think with the new technology, those scenes could definitely be expanded upon and I just think it would be cool to see people swarm the field.

Like these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE7KN...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eocAN...eature=related

With the NFL license, does EA have rights to use NFL films too? If so, something like this would be awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DczmvwUtpsQ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #22
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

Great to look back at 2k5.

A truly amazing game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »