Home

Madden creators this Facemask doesn't exsist!! Please fix it!!

This is a discussion on Madden creators this Facemask doesn't exsist!! Please fix it!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2008, 07:09 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden creators this Facemask doesn't exsist!! Please fix it!!

Ian said in a PM that these facemasks were fixed & I qoute Ian..."Just wanted to let you know that this was fixed by our roster guy - thanks much for the find. He said there were about 240 players tagged incorrectly with that facemask."

But hey man knock it if you want I could care frickin less. I just want everything including facemasks & other equipment to be right & as dead on as possible. That facemask isn't right & it hasn't been right since the very 1st Madden on Next gen. I mean how can you not see that this Facemask (which is the facemask that the F'd 1 on the game the past 3-4 years is suppossed to look like) doesn't have those stupid vertical Bars in the eye area?? How hard is it to get it right??? I like to keep it real why can't EA?? It looks frickin gay thats all I'm sayin. But like I said cry all you want about me being "anal" about things like this but hey to each their own. I know alot of people who care about this stuff even more than I do & we all want things like this to look & be like it is in real life...The Gameplay & the looks of the players,their equipment & the surroundings...I mean isn't that the frickin point??

Last edited by #1EaglesFan1973; 06-26-2008 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:02 AM   #34
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1EaglesFan1973
It matters more than you think douche.
no need for name calling man.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-26-2008, 08:04 AM   #35
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Ian said in a PM that these facemasks were fixed & I qoute Ian..."Just wanted to let you know that this was fixed by our roster guy - thanks much for the find. He said there were about 240 players tagged incorrectly with that facemask."

But hey man knock it if you want I could care frickin less. I just want everything including facemasks & other equipment to be right & as dead on as possible. That facemask isn't right & it hasn't been right since the very 1st Madden on Next gen. I mean how can you not see that this Facemask (which is the facemask that the F'd 1 on the game the past 3-4 years is suppossed to look like) doesn't have those stupid vertical Bars in the eye area?? How hard is it to get it right??? I like to keep it real why can't EA?? It looks frickin gay thats all I'm sayin. But like I said cry all you want about me being "anal" about things like this but hey to each their own. I know alot of people who care about this stuff even more than I do & we all want things like this to look & be like it is in real life...The Gameplay & the looks of the players,their equipment & the surroundings...I mean isn't that the frickin point??

good to hear that its been fixed.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 06-26-2008 at 08:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2008, 08:51 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 52

I sent this over to the roster guy to verify...the PM I sent was actually right after he told me that he fixed it. So I'm hoping that this screenshot is just from an old build.

If that's not the case for whatever reason (i.e. it didn't get fixed) then I'll come back as soon as I hear with more info.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:26 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:

It's suppossed to look like this!!! Please remove those little vertical Bars in the eye area.

Just let EA know so they can fix it for 2010

How am I going to be able to enjoy Madden now that those little vertical Bars in the eye area?????
Old 06-26-2008, 03:30 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

Forums were created for people to post their gripes,rants,ideas,opinions. I mean don't be too harsh on this guy and his thoughts about the facemasks and them being wrong. I mean if its in the game and not done correctly, the pubilc should complain and let EA know. Consumer/Customer is always right......right?

Old 06-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #39
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Maybe they dont have the license from Schutt as you can see it just says Browns on it.
Just a little FYI on the Schutt helmets in the NFL. Players can wear them if they choose to do so. But since Riddell is the "Official helmet of the NFL" all the Schutt labels and markings must be covered by either paint or a label with the team name. It's kinda like how you see players wearing the Nike Manigrip gloves but they don't have the swoosh logo on them. But they have kinda relaxed that for the shoes last year.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 06-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75
Just let EA know so they can fix it for 2010

How am I going to be able to enjoy Madden now that those little vertical Bars in the eye area?????
Dam dude your very picky. Why don't you worry about gameplay insted? it's more important than a facemask

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »