Home

A Question For Ian Cummings regarding the PS3 Version of Madden and InGame Music?

This is a discussion on A Question For Ian Cummings regarding the PS3 Version of Madden and InGame Music? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2008, 12:42 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: A Question For Ian Cummings regarding the PS3 Version of Madden and InGame Music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
Are you being serious?

No voice chat
No in game invites (why even bother without this feature)
The music feature only works if the game supports it.

I'm not going to turn this into a console debate as I own and love both, but the PS3 online interface has a long way to go before it is even at what the 360 delivered at launch.
You may be right, but I don't have to pay to play PS3 games online and so Microsoft can blank my blankety blankin blank!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #10
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: A Question For Ian Cummings regarding the PS3 Version of Madden and InGame Music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boregard
You may be right, but I don't have to pay to play PS3 games online and so Microsoft can blank my blankety blankin blank!!!
Who can argue with that logic j/k

Seriously I play online with both, I was simply pointing out that the XMB feature seems a little worthless to me at this point. If I can't bring it up in Madden, see my friend playing MGS online and either join him or send him an invite to play Madden it's not really doing much for me.

YMMV
Old 07-01-2008, 12:51 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
Are you being serious?

No voice chat
No in game invites (why even bother without this feature)
The music feature only works if the game supports it.

I'm not going to turn this into a console debate as I own and love both, but the PS3 online interface has a long way to go before it is even at what the 360 delivered at launch.
Ok, it has the potential to be much better than the 360 in-game dashboard. Sorry, I own both right now and I'm just happy that they are equaling out.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »