Home

IAN!! A small request/fix, I promise

This is a discussion on IAN!! A small request/fix, I promise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #9
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: IAN!! A small request/fix, I promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoddx
That's like comparing apples to oranges though. Just because Mascot games aren't difficult doesn't mean changing the image of an endzone is. If it was in last gen Madden, ESPN 2k5, 64 Madden (dono for sure, but wouldn't be surprised), then I don't believe you for one second that it's "too hard". If it's too hard, they need some better programmers.

I could go on the same tirade that 90% of people go on. If this is too large for them to do, then why waste time on endzone celebrations, holographic football players, etc. etc. You get my point. Definitely should be in the game.
It's not, because doing bowl endzone takes time away from something else important. So they figure out what they want and how much time it will take, then decide from there.

Here's what OMT said about bowl endzones:

Quote:
It has been on my list since 2007. I can make no promises at this point in the development cycle, but I feel good about these for next year.
The only reason it hasn't been implemented yet in NCAA is because it is too large for the importance, meaning it was cut from the list of ideas at the beginning of the dev cycle.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »