Home

2009 Rosters for Madden PC

This is a discussion on 2009 Rosters for Madden PC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9
2009 Rosters for Madden PC

I'd like to find out if any of the Madden PC owners are interested in putting together an 09 roster. Since EA, in all their infinite wisdom has not seen fit to make a PC version for 09, those who have the 08 version could still put together an 09 roster so that we can still play the 08 PC version. Anyone interested? If we get 8 people we could take one division each. Any discrepancies with ratings would... eh who cares you can change the ratings if you don't like 'em.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. If there are enough replies, I'd like to request a sticky. Apologies if this has already been proposed, I can't search for "PC" as it's too small.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: 2009 Rosters for Madden PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
I'd like to find out if any of the Madden PC owners are interested in putting together an 09 roster. Since EA, in all their infinite wisdom has not seen fit to make a PC version for 09, those who have the 08 version could still put together an 09 roster so that we can still play the 08 PC version. Anyone interested? If we get 8 people we could take one division each. Any discrepancies with ratings would... eh who cares you can change the ratings if you don't like 'em.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. If there are enough replies, I'd like to request a sticky. Apologies if this has already been proposed, I can't search for "PC" as it's too small.
www.football-freaks.com
Old 07-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
Pro

servo75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Thanks. (duuuuh should have looked there ). Well, I guess I've already bought Madden "09" then, haven't I?
Old 07-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #4
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
Thanks. (duuuuh should have looked there ). Well, I guess I've already bought Madden "09" then, haven't I?
Yep. I was actually thinking the in-home technology had reached the point they could port NextGen to PC (I know my rig would run it fine), and was hoping for that. Kinda depressed about it, because that means I'm forced to trust the finer details of sim engine stats, draft AI, and progression to Tiburon.

Thankfully, they finally seem to be addressing these things.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:46 AM   #5
Pro

servo75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Yep. I was actually thinking the in-home technology had reached the point they could port NextGen to PC (I know my rig would run it fine), and was hoping for that. Kinda depressed about it, because that means I'm forced to trust the finer details of sim engine stats, draft AI, and progression to Tiburon.

Thankfully, they finally seem to be addressing these things.
I think the types of people who mod their PC up to a next-gen standard are many of the same people who have consoles. The reason they don't do "next-gen" PC is that so few PC users buy it anyway, that on top of it if only half of THOSE people can even use it, it won't sell. I'm hoping that Maximum Football will eventually go next-gen. But I thought that for 08 the PC was the best, and has always been the best last-gen version, so may as well just continue using 08. I might get the Head Coach though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

is ea making nhl, nba, or fifa for the pc this year?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmond_rocket
is ea making nhl, nba, or fifa for the pc this year?

Only fifa.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #8
Pro

servo75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Only fifa.
I heard recently that NHL is coming for PC this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »