Home

Who is this receiver? T.O.?

This is a discussion on Who is this receiver? T.O.? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Who is this receiver? T.O.?

definately Randy
Old 07-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 10

Some of these achievements are retarted. If I ever throw for 550 with any qb i will break my game disc. And to do it with Vince Young of all people lol. I could at least understand if it was Peyton Manning or Tom Brady but Vince Young?

Or how about 6 pass td's with the Falcons, I dont see either of their qb's throwing more than 4 in a game forget 6.

To me if you play the game legit, you will never see any of these achievements. I almost think that they want you to play on rookie level to get these.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:16 PM   #11
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

its Brandon Stokley....

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Some of these achievements are retarted. If I ever throw for 550 with any qb i will break my game disc. And to do it with Vince Young of all people lol. I could at least understand if it was Peyton Manning or Tom Brady but Vince Young?

Or how about 6 pass td's with the Falcons, I dont see either of their qb's throwing more than 4 in a game forget 6.

To me if you play the game legit, you will never see any of these achievements. I almost think that they want you to play on rookie level to get these.
Dude, you gotta chill. No one is forcing anyone to get any of the achievements, they're there for the people who care. Those are the achievements that you go into Play Now to get, I'm sure they're not just gonna happen in franchise or anything.
Old 07-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180

i mean you could use kerry collins and get the acheivement, or you could trade peyton manning to the titan and get the acheivement......

i get your point though
Old 07-05-2008, 06:49 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoddx
Dude, you gotta chill. No one is forcing anyone to get any of the achievements, they're there for the people who care. Those are the achievements that you go into Play Now to get, I'm sure they're not just gonna happen in franchise or anything.

I think you mean they are for people who dont care. Because in order to get these you gotta play a game on rookie level. Why not make achievements that are tough but realistic like 8 interceptions in a season as a defender or 100 tackles. Most of these achievements are for people just doing anything to get achievements. I know myself will never throw for 550 with the titians because its close to immpossible on the higher levels. Plus I plan on actually running the ball.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:09 PM   #15
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

*ahem*

(NFL Record for TD passes in one game = 7)
(NFL Record for passing yards in one game = 557)

I agree that linking those to specific teams is a bit ridiculous, but the achievements themselves are pretty much just "set single game record in X category".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #16
Pro

osubucksfan47's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Sure looks like Moss to me...

Agreed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »