Home

Madden 09 Demo Coming July 22 with NFL DVD

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Demo Coming July 22 with NFL DVD within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 03:48 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 09 Demo Coming July 22 with NFL DVD

here is the best price for the dvd on the internet:
http://cgi.ebay.com/nfl-in-just-one-...2em118Q2el1247

its only 3.73 plus 6.99 shipping, check it out.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:01 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 6

First impressions of a very early demo as if it mattered.

I must say I enjoy it and I think I will perfectly satisfied with (Madden 09 full version) gameplay and control if it's just a little better than this build. Graphics are amazing and animations are some what tight.

I'm curios on how user controlled WR catching will be. This is something I won't form an opinion on until 8/12. I don't know what level I'm playing on but I think it's Allpro it seems like the DB's play alot better. But I am playing against NE, Eli sucks and like stated earlier the ball doesn't seem to go where you think it will. I did not see one spectacular catch in 8 demo games.

Running game seems to play out slower than the passing game. It doesn't seem like breaking tackles are over done. If you like running the ball like myself you'll love how the O line blocks. Holes are so huge you can choose what side of the hole you want to hit. You can defiantly tell the difference between using a power back and a shifty back.

Looks like the whole NY offensive playbook is in the demo. Substituting players will be quick and easy now you can do it at the play call screen I just wish you could see players speed rating (you only see overall).

Is it worth $17.

I would say if you have Nextgen NCAA don't buy this DVD. If you didn't buy NCAA 09 and want a taste of whats to come pick it up you'll enjoy praticing your running game till Madden drops.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by datruth; 07-22-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

FYI the actual video In Just One Play is a pretty sorry highlight reel from last year and years past. Who ever edited the video chopped up the highlights like crazy so you don't see a play from start to finish. Chad was cool and some of the interaction between him and the other pro-bowlers was funny.

Because the demo is very limited in what you can do. The most fun is had running the ball with Jacobs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »