Home

Dolphins white-on-aqua unis?

This is a discussion on Dolphins white-on-aqua unis? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Dolphins white-on-aqua unis?

I didn't see these in the screenshots of the AFC East alternate unis (though they did have both the orange-on-white and aqua-on-aqua unis, both of which the Dolphins hardly ever wear).

Did EA really leave the white-on-aqua out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
MVP

jewelz1132's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Dolphins white-on-aqua unis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBrockmeyer
I didn't see these in the screenshots of the AFC East alternate unis (though they did have both the orange-on-white and aqua-on-aqua unis, both of which the Dolphins hardly ever wear).

Did EA really leave the white-on-aqua out?
they have aqua jerseys with the white pants..I dont know whether its home or away because you wear white at home and away. during practice mode the defense had the aqua jerseys with the white pants
Old 08-01-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelz1132
they have aqua jerseys with the white pants..I dont know whether its home or away because you wear white at home and away. during practice mode the defense had the aqua jerseys with the white pants
No, I'm talking about the white jerseys with the aqua pants, not aqua-on-white. I've seen screenshots of the aqua pants paired with the aqua jerseys, but I have yet to see white-on-aqua, which is strange since it's the Dolphins second most common uniform (behind only white-on-white).
Old 08-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
MVP

jewelz1132's Arena

miami haven't worn those unis since 03-04 i think..one time in the preseason since then if i recall..I rather those be out instead of the white/white since they actually wear those
Old 08-01-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelz1132
miami haven't worn those unis since 03-04 i think..one time in the preseason since then if i recall..I rather those be out instead of the white/white since they actually wear those
For some reason, they stopped wearing the aqua pants under Saban, and then continued that under Cameron last year. They still have them, though, and it's possible they could start wearing them on the road again under Sparano.

In any event, it's odd that EA included aqua-on-aqua, which the Dolphins haven't used since 2004 and have worn only three times in their entire history, and the orange jerseys, which they also haven't worn since 2004 and have only worn twice in their entire history, and not the white-on-aqua combo, which was worn regularly for road games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
MVP

jewelz1132's Arena

white/aqua hasnt been used since 04 also..the aqua/white ones are for night games, and orange/white are for night games at home..although they didnt wear them against the jets last year on MNF

Last edited by jewelz1132; 08-02-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:13 AM   #7
Rookie

Sure enough, the Dolphins under Sparano have brought back the aqua pants for road games. They wore them tonight at Jacksonville.

As for the orange jerseys, they haven't worn those since beating the Patriots on MNF in 04, so I'm perplexed as to why those are in the game but white-on-aqua, which is once again their road combo, isn't.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:29 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 4

Hey EA, why did you take out their teal pants????????????/

8/16/08
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (19.2 KB, 25 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »