Home

Ryan Grant Madden 2008-2009

This is a discussion on Ryan Grant Madden 2008-2009 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Ryan Grant Madden 2008-2009

I honestly miss Ahman Green, but I think Grant is the answer. Hes definately fast, if you watched those highlights I posted. He should burn defenders, because in 2008 hes slow as a turtle when he running down the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #26
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

what is his speed rating, 91?
Old 08-07-2008, 06:25 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
what is his speed rating, 91?

speed 93 accel 92

problem is in 2008 when he was put in on a roster update his speeds 92, but hes slow as ****. Like I've said, I've busted runs open down the field and someone gets me from behind. :/
Old 08-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysworld26
I know some people have the game early, so I'm wondering if Grant actually runs fast? I noticed when they did the roster update in 2008 and put Grant on the Packers, that he seemed kind of slow. I remember running down the field and someone catching me a lot with Grant. I did notice he has similar stats in 2009, but take a look at this video. I also wanted to say he played 10 games, if that and rushed for nearly 1,000 yards. Anyone who has the game... how is he? Also anyone also think he wasn't that good in madden 2008? I honestly used brandon jackson more than him, because he seemed faster and more explosive.

could you imagine madden games playing like this wooo be soo much fun.
also i dont know what grants speed rating is i think hes rated 88 overall im not sure
Old 08-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #29
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysworld26
I know some people have the game early, so I'm wondering if Grant actually runs fast? I noticed when they did the roster update in 2008 and put Grant on the Packers, that he seemed kind of slow. I remember running down the field and someone catching me a lot with Grant. I did notice he has similar stats in 2009, but take a look at this video. I also wanted to say he played 10 games, if that and rushed for nearly 1,000 yards. Anyone who has the game... how is he? Also anyone also think he wasn't that good in madden 2008? I honestly used brandon jackson more than him, because he seemed faster and more explosive.

Damn that boy has a great burst....He's pretty good, he can only get better I hope.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:11 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adqttr
haha I am sure that fact that u use the green bay symbol as your avatar means you are not a packers fan, but hopefully you can see clearly enough to see where i am coming from.

I am not saying the grant isn't a good back, and i am not saying he is terrible, but it seems like the person who started this thread (dun remember if it was you or not) wants him to be a top 10 HB in Madden. and sorry to burst your giant bubble, he is not proven that he should be yet. Grant is around the 20th back in the league.

I think ur crazy if you think his overall should be higher then any one of these guys:

LaDainian Tomlinson
Brian Westbrook
Steven Jackson
Adrian Peterson
Fred Taylor
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker
Frank Gore
Ronnie Brown
Edgerrin James
Maurice Jones-Drew
Clinton Portis
Joseph Addai
Willis McGahee
Laurence Maroney HAHAHA
Marshawn Lynch
Jamal Lewis HAHAHA

Please Let me know.
You could argue for a lot of those guys, but Maroney and Lewis above Grant? That is a big stretch.... i don't care what Jamal Lewis did in the past, he is a shell of his old self.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
of course im gonna say that

why was grant BEHIND jacobs, ward, droughns, bradshaw?

grant was on the practice squad

you got some football learning to do, my young padawan
Why was Ward on the Jets Practice squad before he was released and picked up by the Giants? Your argument makes NO sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #32
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePebble19
Why was Ward on the Jets Practice squad before he was released and picked up by the Giants? Your argument makes NO sense.
Which is why I stopped arguing with the "football guru" that he is....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »