Home

Franchise Still Broken

This is a discussion on Franchise Still Broken within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Franchise Still Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
Hey guys, in order to help us out, please remember if you are seeing bugs that you think are valid (i.e. you see them with your own eyes and they are detracting from your gameplay experience), post them over in the bug list thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...st-thread.html

Please use the bug template provided.

This way we can keep all of the bugs in one location and have our QA team working round the clock to reproduce them and see if we can catch them in house.
*Cough* PUBLIC BETA TEST *Cough
Old 08-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

You'll never see an EA person come in here and admit that it's still broken. They consistently dodge any questions about franchise mode, and progression, I'm not talking now, I'm talking months ago. Maybe the IGN article is correct, and progression was fixed and then suddenly broke and they didn't have the time to fix it. The least they can do is say they are looking into it or, we know it's an issue and it will be addressed with patch 2, but they won't even do that.

Last edited by theanalogkid; 08-10-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Will one of you whining about how broken it is please post a damn screen shot and/or video and prove it?
Can't let a silly thing like proof get in the way of a perfectly good rant....

Yeah, I'm waiting for this too, since it appears to directly contradict info that was already out there (the IGN article).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 7

Man, you guys are even getting on the EA guys here for making a thread where can can list the bugs we find? I'm effing glad that the company is at least having an open line of communication and not just releasing the game and saying "ok that's it still next August" Damn.

As for me, I'm probably in the minority but player progression isn't that big of a deal to me, nor is bone-head computer moves. I always look at the game as a reality in it's own and if the virtual Bengals want to release Chad and TJ, then whatever, not my problem.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Can't let a silly thing like proof get in the way of a perfectly good rant....

Yeah, I'm waiting for this too, since it appears to directly contradict info that was already out there (the IGN article).

There may be proof once more people get the game into their hands. This game has not been officially released yet.

I don't really need proof, personally, since I don't see how the OP directly benefit from making his claim. Take some logic into consideration and you can infer that his claim is very much plausible.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 7

I thought everybody knew franchise was not gonna get a major revamp this year.

Apparently 2010 is the year of the franchise.

Anyway keep moaning.....
Old 08-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #55
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I think franchise mode in next gen Madden is pretty much done. If head coach has good sales, Madden franchise is finished. EA will profit a lot more with releasing head coach each year, and not updating Madden franchise anymore. Madden will still sell millions regardless. Its all about the paper and EA is no fool. Too bad though for us Madden gamers that really enjoyed franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #56
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

In my opinion, franchise mode is not broken. Carry on

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »