Home

***Online Update for Launch Night***

This is a discussion on ***Online Update for Launch Night*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: ***Online Update for Launch Night***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanaza
Does he just have two boxes set up with two accounts or are people pulling connections or some other sort of shenanigan to get disconnects and getting to play the computer?
Usually they have two gamertags and have an XBL friend recover it and just whoop them 21-0 over and over again and just concede and do that 50 times a day to easily get in the top 100. can you make it so if someone plays the same gamertag a bunch of times they stop getting points if any?
Old 08-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
LOL, 2-1 with the Bills. I won a game as the Panthers too.

I should play as the Panthers or the Bills, maybe I could win a game.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #11
Pro

LoWw's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardashian
Usually they have two gamertags and have an XBL friend recover it and just whoop them 21-0 over and over again and just concede and do that 50 times a day to easily get in the top 100. can you make it so if someone plays the same gamertag a bunch of times they stop getting points if any?
That's asinine!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 12:38 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 16

Hey Ryan..Deejay8595 here again....

Thx for the update ....Wanted to let you and the fellaz at EA know about the disconnects that are happening especially at the very end of games on game winning FG's. As soon as you kick the ball "BAM" your disconnected. So basically both players wasted 45 minutes of their time.

Another strong community of straight sim players are at vetzballin...Most of us have known each other for 7 years and we care about the online aspect. Would be cool if you peak your head in their and introduce yourself...link is below bro.

http://www.vetzballin.com/modules.ph...viewforum&f=58
Old 08-11-2008, 12:38 PM   #13
Rookie

Maybe the update will fix this but some problems i have been seeing on XBOX 360 are...

-Disconnects after touchdowns. Usually somewhere inbetween the touchdown and Pat. I was still able to talk to the person through mic, but somehow we were disconnected from the game.

-Being totally kicked off the ea server while in game, but still online. And getting a cannot connect to the server at the moment.

-Issues with playbooks at the team select screen. Getting playbooks for previous teams.

- Unstable ready at team select screen. Today we had to count to three and time it just right in order to get the game to start.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

So, my record of 8-2 is gone.?
Old 08-11-2008, 12:44 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN13NSE
So, my record of 8-2 is gone.?
Yes, if your that nice do it again. Shouldnt be a problem. Think of it as preseason. A very long preseason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #16
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardashian
This is exactly whats being done and it is so lame. It defeats the purpose of even having a leaderboard almost. Both of the top players in Madden last year did this continuously and it is notorious in NCAA. Kardashians suggestion of getting less and less points for playing the same gamertags a bunch is a pretty solid solution. I wonder how they would implement that but it would possibly work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »