Home

EA gyping us again...

This is a discussion on EA gyping us again... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 04:01 AM   #1
Rookie

jdub28's Arena

OVR: 2
EA gyping us again...

Madden Dev team

Where do get off, first by releasing Madden 09 as a graphical gem (besides crowds) but with bugs and minimal improvements at best. You tried to make the AI adaptable but in doing so killed our own customization. Controls, you dont like them, tough go play 08 some more. Ive seen better online leagues ran through myspace. And the worst part now you are USING US AS TESTERS...

and I love you for it. Finally a way to get our legacy complaints heard and (hopefully) fixed. Actually complaining on the internet isnt just a way to vent now but an active way to make a product (that I so badly want to give you money for) better. Madden 09 is the first one I brought full price this gen and while it is fun it isnt the kinda of game that I can sink hours upon hours of single player time into.

I know you devs want to make it better and have the business people on your back, but please use our complaints. We are desperatley trying to give you what amounts to free testing, so take it. Most of the stuff I want has already been discussed, (mainly fixing franchise). Many of us put in 100's of hours of playtime each year and want Madden to be great as much as you do, so dont just fix the bugs we report but really try to (re)incorporate the features we want. The casual market can have their my skills and mini games, just throw me a couple of different commentary lines in big games and UI and statisical upgrades in franchise.

Will Work For Better Football Games
Old 08-12-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: EA gyping us again...

Suck it up man, it's the only NFL title mwahahahahahaha.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:11 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: EA gyping us again...

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright. This could've been done in a PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »