Home

FFFing Disconnects ..

This is a discussion on FFFing Disconnects .. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
FFFing Disconnects ..

I need to vent ...

I play madden for its online stuff, I used to play through seasons and franchises but ever since it went online ive been all about that .. you can call me a stat whore if you want but i love having a good record and gaming online .. thats me.

My best was top 100, i think 68th with cheaters included in 06 .. two things i cant stand ..

1) people who pump up there record by having a friend or some other BS way and basically free win there way onto the leaderboard

2) people who disconnect on purpose , seriously .. if your going to quit then dont play, and if you decide to be a b!tch and quit at least quit the regular way so i can play the computer and get the win..

im sitting at a 4-3 record here on 09 .. this of course doesnt include the 4 wins i should have had this morning if people wouldnt force a disconnect and not let the game continue ..

I know you cant just give out wins when people quit because that would just cause more trouble and ease for record pumpers .. but EA, why cant you guys try and monitor this stuff better .. I'm not sure how you can punish people .. maybe suspend them for a day or two when they have 13 games played and 13 DNF .. and people who are 12-0 against the same kid ..

well thats it, just wanted to get that off my chest ..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »