Home

Nanos in 09

This is a discussion on Nanos in 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 06:08 PM   #17
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Nanos in 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pf8363
it depends what game you are playing. it looks like madden 09 has done a good job of penalyzing cheesers (harder to throw on the run, no strafe on offense, icons disappear when running back, etc). However a game like nhl 08 is different because the cheese in that game can be unstoppable, and they only need one shot to score. if you play sim in that game, the goalie is going to stop a lot of your shots. i played a guy ranked 46 in nhl 08 one time, i outshot him 34-11, he won 7-4. 7 goals on 11 shots. its tough to beat that
Correction only in basketball and football games because those are the only types of sports game I play. Never played Hockey before So I cant tell whats sim or not in that game.

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 08-12-2008, 06:35 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Someone wanna explain to me what a nano is?
Old 08-12-2008, 06:48 PM   #19
Pro

pf8363's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock6822
Someone wanna explain to me what a nano is?
a blitz that will work so easily that quarterbacks dont have a chance. the term "nano" comes from "nano-second" the rest is pretty obvious
Old 08-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #20
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9

damn cheesers...u guys need to learn how to win by playing sim..dont come on here acting like you play both styles..people who enjoy the game of football would never use cheese to help them win
Old 08-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #21
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
This is a 100% false...I dont know why people think that SIM player are weaker than Tourney style/cheesers.
I'll disagree. I can't speak for '09, but a good cheeser will beat a sim player in prior releases ALWAYS. How would a sim player defend against nano blitzing for example, without using non-football strategy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
damn cheesers...u guys need to learn how to win by playing sim..dont come on here acting like you play both styles..people who enjoy the game of football would never use cheese to help them win
Why in the hell are you guys jumping down this dudes throat? He said he plays BOTH styles and he probably does....I prefer to play sim like he does but best believe if he plays in a TOURNEY for MONEY then, YES they will cheese like a b***h and if you're playing in the TOURNEY for MONEY then SO WILL YOU.....Sometimes I hate the snobby OS atmosphere. I've been lurking around these forums for many years, longer than it says my join date is and I prefer sim play just like most other people...

But you guys can't tell him how to play his game and he didn't even ask for any nanos.....He said he wants to know if they work so he won't be surprised when he gets online and there's nothing wrong with that.......Jesus.....
Old 08-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #23
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32

LOL at this thread. OS is kinda lame around releases. People get crazy.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 08-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #24
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I'll disagree. I can't speak for '09, but a good cheeser will beat a sim player in prior releases ALWAYS. How would a sim player defend against nano blitzing for example, without using non-football strategy?
This is so far from the truth its not even funny. I challenge any of you "good cheesers" to a game. I'll beat you sim style. gamertag: o 99PROBL3MS o

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »