Home

Where can we talk about our concerns with the direction of the Madden series....

This is a discussion on Where can we talk about our concerns with the direction of the Madden series.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Where can we talk about our concerns with the direction of the Madden series....

I was very close to diving right in with a purchase, but fought with every ounce of "will" and settled for a rental. I'm glad I did. I've played the game for the majority of the early afternoon, it definitely does some things better, but I'm still left with the "same ole" feeling.

I'm definitely looking forward to HC '09, though.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #10
Cy Young?

windseer90's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Where can we talk about our concerns with the direction of the Madden series....

Last year we had a "I Have a Problem with Madden" thread.

(603): not only are you not the girl i fell in love with, but from the looks of it, you ate her
Old 08-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1
Thanks for a reasonable responses. I've been browsing for a long time, and when I'm passionate about a topic, i'll chime in with my .02. I have a little bit of background on the general sentiments of the community.

Maybe we can have a sub forum where those who like to rant can freely say everything they want about EA Sports?

Obviously a lot of people want to rant.

I doubt that will happen. People are free to say whatever they want about EA here. If you pay attention you will notice most threads that re locked are either threads that could go in the imprssions or bugs threads or outright ridiculous hate spewing threads (considered trolling).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 06:55 PM   #12
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1
I don't understand why critical comments about EA/Madden are constantly getting locked. There's an avid football-gaming fan base here, who are passionate about the only company who makes football video games. If we can't talk about our concerns with the direction of the series/company *here* where can we discuss it than?

I'm tired of seeing critical comments about EA being filtered/deleted/locked here. It looks extremely bias on the part of OS.
i have not seen a thread locked in which there was CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

only when people complaing about sam adams' *** not being wide enough or how ed hochuli's biceps are bigger than a d-lineman's...

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 08-12-2008, 06:55 PM   #13
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You can discuss your thoughts about the game in the impressions thread. You can talk about Bugs, Glitches and lack of quality control in the Bugs/Glitches discussion thread.
Ummm....precisely. I thought it was obvious.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #14
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Icon13 Re: Where can we talk about our concerns with the direction of the Madden series....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Ummm....precisely. I thought it was obvious.
Do you guys honestly expect people to sift through 200 pages? I was told somewhere in that thread there was discussion about the broken Injured Reserve. After 115 pages, I gave up. You can't expect all discussions to be lumped into one thread and expect the conversation to flow naturally.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #15
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

There is one thread for people to discuss their problems/concerns with Madden. If you don't like that I apologize.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

You could always start a blog! www.blogspot.com

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »