Home

2 questions about next gen Madden

This is a discussion on 2 questions about next gen Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 11:39 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 13
2 questions about next gen Madden

1. Do players still retire at a predetermined age, by position? (IE, QBs retire at 37, RBs retire at 33, etc...)

2. Are there any more coach options in the offseason, like creating a coach, hiring college coaches, or editing existing coaches.

PS...Also, while we are on coaches, are all the coaches in the game BY NAME, or is Bill Belichik still NE Coach?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: 2 questions about next gen Madden

I have to admit, that would be pretty neat to be able to hire real college coaches in your Madden or Head Coach game but I dont think they could really do it since they dont even use the college coaches names in NCAA.

Sorry about not answering the rest since I havent played much but I wanted to comment on that one thing you mentioned.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:47 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: 2 questions about next gen Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
I have to admit, that would be pretty neat to be able to hire real college coaches in your Madden or Head Coach game but I dont think they could really do it since they dont even use the college coaches names in NCAA.

Sorry about not answering the rest since I havent played much but I wanted to comment on that one thing you mentioned.

Its cool.

I doubt we will ever have the option of hiring REAL college coaches due to the NCAA not having the players and coaches association, but there should be a list of possibly the 10 best college coaches in the country, and you could have the option of hiring one of them.

Then, give us the option of editing them and changing their name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »