Home

Live Weather

This is a discussion on Live Weather within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2008, 06:09 PM   #33
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Live Weather

Choosing the weather is very lame, we're not gods.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:01 PM   #34
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5

I actually think Live weather should be in the game, however it's definitely not working. I would love them to get it working in the league games, imagine the homefield advantage while playing the game in greenbay. infact I think they should drop the attributes of certain teams if there playing in say soldier field. Home field should matter, at least in league games
Old 08-31-2008, 08:06 PM   #35
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Guys it is broken and i called EA To report this problem and they are trying to fix it but as far as it being patch there no need to worry cuz i found out how this works

see when connected online via the EA Servers its soposed to connect to the weather channle server and after u choose play now and live weather

we will need to be connected online for it to work cuz it runs on the Weather Channle Servers over at EA So when its get fixed make sure ur connected to the EA Servers

but the reason it wont be patched is cuz its something EA Can fix at there Headquaters where the servers are located

because something on the server that its uses to read the live weather for the stadium is not working

so its something that wont need patched via game as it can be fixed at EA wherever they have the Weather Channle Servers at

anyway whenever they get it fixed here how the live weather feature works

as u know by my screen name that i am a Chiefs Fan and if anyone remembers last thursday aug 28th Preseason Game Rams at Chiefs its was raining at arrowhead

well if the live weather feature had work it would be raining in my game at arrowhead

but just to let u guys know the weather channle does not work for the entire city it works by zip code only

so whatever the weather is at the zip code of ur teams stadium is what the weather will be if u use play now in madden and choose live weather

so say if its raining in chicago if its not raining at the zip code of solider field it will not rain in ur game at solider field

if the live weather feature had worked thursday because it did reach arrowhead stadium it would of been raining in my game cuz it would of read the zip code

so remember whatever the weather is at the zip code of the team u use stadium is what the weather will be when u use the live weather feature in play now

but hopfully ea will get this fixed ASAP Since it seems to be a server issue thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 08-31-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 09:01 PM   #36
Rookie

USC-Trojans's Arena

OVR: 3

They need to reset some sort of server since it was the same problem with NCAA Football '09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »