Home

microsoft xbox1 support doesn't think madden 09 exists!!!

This is a discussion on microsoft xbox1 support doesn't think madden 09 exists!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
microsoft xbox1 support doesn't think madden 09 exists!!!

So, today I e-mailed xbox1 customer support to see if Madden 09 on the original xbox is backwards compatible on the 360 (its not, found out the hard way). Much to my delight, this is the response I got from support. Better pick this game up now, its so rare microsoft doesn't even know it exists.

Quote:
Hello Cory,

Thank you for writing Xbox Customer Support.

We received your email inquiring if the original version of Madden 09 is backwards compatible on the Xbox 360. With regard to your query, as I have checked the website http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/catalog.aspx?st=madden+09&g=0&r=0&sd=0&p=1&c=10, we only have Madden NFL 09 for the Xbox 360 console. Thank you for understanding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2008, 11:49 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: microsoft xbox1 support doesn't think madden 09 exists!!!

Sounds like the people that run Microsoft's tech support are the same people who run EA's Tech support...I email EA's tech support asking them if they fixed the spawn game merge error for the PS2 version of 09 Madden and they told me to look at the PS2 Madden website which obviously doesn't have the answer to the question. Gee thanks EA...
Old 08-17-2008, 12:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactiveman
Sounds like the people that run Microsoft's tech support are the same people who run EA's Tech support...I email EA's tech support asking them if they fixed the spawn game merge error for the PS2 version of 09 Madden and they told me to look at the PS2 Madden website which obviously doesn't have the answer to the question. Gee thanks EA...
You got to be kidding me,the lockers still aren't working?I had to file my 08 madden lg on the old xbox b/c no1 could access any lockers
"we are unable to process your request at this time" crap.I feel for you b/c I don't think EA will fix them,waste of a good feature.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

Madden 09 for Xbox1 is a remnant of better days. Most people at EA don't even know it exists, yet it is by far the most well rounded game of football ever created...
Old 08-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I thought they stopped making xbox games, they don't advertise the xbox 1 madden in the stores are you sure it exists?

Last edited by thesillyputty1; 08-17-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesillyputty1
I thought they stopped making xbox games, they don't advertise the xbox 1 madden in the stores are you sure it exists?
Yes, i'm playing the XBOX 1 version as we speak. It's $39.99 and almost all K-Marts are carrying it instore. It's pretty much a polished a version of Madden 2005.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 14

I would say it's it's own game, not just a refined Madden 2005. There are lots of new additions, some obvious in the interface and some subtle. It may not be perfect, but it is the best game of football currently on the market.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:16 PM   #8
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

the only stores that sell it is Kmart and Best Buy where I got mine from.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moto_0003.jpg (45.0 KB, 128 views)

Last edited by loccdogg26; 08-17-2008 at 03:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »