Home

Am I the only one that isn't having any problems?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one that isn't having any problems? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Am I the only one that isn't having any problems?

First off, let me say guys I buy Madden every year, and quite honestly I have always never been well...that great. Passing, running, etc. Granted, the past few Madden's have been just bad pretty much.

I've been playing Madden 09 nonstop, and its simply the best football game I have ever played in my life. I notice alot of you are saying Robo QB is quite evident, and rushing is impossible, but I am having no problems whatsoever, for the first time I am getting quite a realistic challenge.

I'm using Heelfan's custom sliders, non of that my skill crap, 8 minute quarters and regularly getting games around 100 yards rushing, some games might be 75, some games might be 135. I've been holding the CPU to on average about a 55%-65% completion percentage. CPU wise some games the backs and the QB's tear it up but sometimes I can step up my D.

Listen, I'm not saying that this game has its flaws and all of you are horrible madden players, far from it. But keep practicing and you'll start to improve and notice that things like "Roboqb" aren't their when your mixing up your plays, blitzing every now and again, use alot of Cover defenses.

Rushing wise, I honestly do what everybody says not to do but I have success with it. In my mind, sprinting right away into that hole the second the ball snaps is going to get you more yards then waiting for it to open, and then sprinting, in that case it is just going to collapse and your going to get nowhere. Maybe that will help you guys, use sprint and use it often, right away.

I'm just not seeing any of the so-called "flaws", and glitches are evident yes, very much so, but it does not take anything away from an incredible football gaming experience that this game is.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »