Home

advice for obvious passing situations

This is a discussion on advice for obvious passing situations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
advice for obvious passing situations

Gotta question maybe some of u madden experts can lend some advice on. I gotta decent online record but i almost never convert on third and long(10+yards) and also on passing situations on goalline. the opponent always seems to come out in a zone that covers the whole field. especially on goalline. I get picked on goalline much more than I'd like. Any advice( routes , plays , formations)?

I know the third and long conversion percentage should be low, but mine is close to zero. So is my 3rd and goal)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2008, 11:43 PM   #2
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: advice for obvious passing situations

Flood the zone with more receivers than theyy can cover also, those short hooks to tight ends, with wideouts crossing behind them work wonders. make the defense pick there poison. Also in the very rare chance everyone is covered pull the ball down, and run to the goal line with the qb. gotta read and react fast is the best advice I can give you.

now third and long, you should be looking to post patterns, to your best receiver, again flood zones with short, medium and long routes. hope that helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »