Home

Entire season using Madden IQ ... any good?

This is a discussion on Entire season using Madden IQ ... any good? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
Entire season using Madden IQ ... any good?

Have any of you completed an entire season (or more) using the Madden IQ instead of custom sliders? If so, what was your experience ... Good or Bad, and Why?

Not only am I interested in your answers, but it might be of value to the Ea Reps too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Entire season using Madden IQ ... any good?

I only used it to get a good starting point to know where to set my Custom sliders to. Every year it takes me forever to get the sliders how I need them so the game plays as close to being realistic with the stats and such. The IQ helped me tremendously, played about 12-15 Play Now games I guess, then input those numbers into the Custom set. After that I played several more games and fine tuned the sliders. Using the IQ makes the difficulty continually change, making all teams even, I want great teams to beat weak teams and close teams to have close games. I get this with my Custom sliders.

I do want the Madden IQ to stay in the game from now on though, as it will help me each year get a good starting point to set my sliders, then I can tweak them from there.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
I only used it to get a good starting point to know where to set my Custom sliders to. Every year it takes me forever to get the sliders how I need them so the game plays as close to being realistic with the stats and such. The IQ helped me tremendously, played about 12-15 Play Now games I guess, then input those numbers into the Custom set. After that I played several more games and fine tuned the sliders. Using the IQ makes the difficulty continually change, making all teams even, I want great teams to beat weak teams and close teams to have close games. I get this with my Custom sliders.

I do want the Madden IQ to stay in the game from now on though, as it will help me each year get a good starting point to set my sliders, then I can tweak them from there.
I actually replied to another post of yours, but I like your idea of using IQ as a "slider assistant". With your final set are you seeing a good run game from CPU controlled oponents? How about the robo qb issue?
Old 09-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #4
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
I actually replied to another post of yours, but I like your idea of using IQ as a "slider assistant". With your final set are you seeing a good run game from CPU controlled oponents? How about the robo qb issue?
Answered this in the other thread you just mentioned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »