Home

Madden IQ raised to 725 in lose Lower to 680 in a shutout

This is a discussion on Madden IQ raised to 725 in lose Lower to 680 in a shutout within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 18
Madden IQ raised to 725 in lose Lower to 680 in a shutout

Yesterday I played two games against the NY GIANTS as the Tampa Bay BUCCANEERS. My madden IQ at the beginning of both games was 699 and I was play with 7 minute quarters. In the first game I was up 13-0 by the fourth quarter. I had thrown 1 TD had 2 interceptions and kicked 2 field goal. On defense I had 2 interceptions. with 3 minutes left the GIANTS scored 2 TDS and I ended up with a 725 IQ. I forgot to save my profile when I shutoff the game and when I started it again my was ID 699 still. I played the game again. This time I had 2 TD runs, 1 TD pass only 1 interception. On defense I had 1 sack and 2 interception. In the 4TH quarter I made great goalline stand and I shutout the GIANTS 21-0. My madden IQ 680.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Madden IQ raised to 725 in lose Lower to 680 in a shutout

haha... yeah i think the iq is a little bit faulty cos at my peak it reached 740 and since has constantly been in decline (despite me always winning) and it's now down to 570ish... really don't know why tho?!?!? it's taken my pass defense down to 1 bar on the rookie level despite always getting ints, tho i never get sacks!!! i gave up on it and just play in all pro now!
don't try to rationalise the irrational (it's a computer)!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Madden IQ raised to 725 in lose Lower to 680 in a shutout

I don't think it calculates the score into the IQ or if it does, it doesn't matter much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »