Home

What Are You Doing While Waiting For The Patch?

This is a discussion on What Are You Doing While Waiting For The Patch? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2008, 04:24 PM   #41
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: What Are You Doing While Waiting For The Patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKEHB20
I've actually only have played my madden twice since the midnight release. This mainly was due to the RRoD. Then i heard all the stuff that was getting patched. So i just said screw it, its not worth it to play it right now when im just going to get pissed off. lol.

So with all that time without madden, i've been playing NCAA with my friend in an online dynasty. Its def fun. Also been watching the Badgers and Packers do work!

Can't wait for the patch though.
Does anybody know when the DLC will be available or if it even will happen for that matter? Thanks

Go
I would imagine that once the patch finally drops, we'll start getting updates on the DLC. So I am hoping this week we'll get some info as to the status and maybe even an ETA, though I doubt Ian/Phil will be willing to offer up any sort of a timetable.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 04:25 PM   #42
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Patch hell, he needs to be scrapped and rebuilt from scratch.
We have to suffer together, the Bengals just lost in the OT.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:35 PM   #43
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03MstGT290
We have to suffer together, the Bengals just lost in the OT.

the Raiders just lost because our DC is a ******. Lets see, man coverage and blitzes have been working the first 55 minutes of the game. We're up 9 with 5 minutes to go. I know lets go zone and stop blitzing and let them march down the field.

The first thing I'm going to do when I start my dynasty is fire Rob Ryan and hire a monkey. The talent level will be the same but at least the monkey won't ask for much more than a few bunches of bananas a week.

I'd love to Rob Ryan right now. Urgghhh..

Old 09-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #44
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey, look on the bright side guys...the Broncos have Jay Cutler and they continue to own.

Go Denver!
Old 09-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #45
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Hey, look on the bright side guys...the Broncos have Jay Cutler and they continue to own.

Go Denver!

I don't like you.

J/K

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
the Raiders just lost because our DC is a ******. Lets see, man coverage and blitzes have been working the first 55 minutes of the game. We're up 9 with 5 minutes to go. I know lets go zone and stop blitzing and let them march down the field.

The first thing I'm going to do when I start my dynasty is fire Rob Ryan and hire a monkey. The talent level will be the same but at least the monkey won't ask for much more than a few bunches of bananas a week.

Fire Rob Ryan? Don't you realize that Al now has the ammo he wants to make Ryan their new Interim HC?

I'm a Raiders fan also, and today I have just resigned myself to the fact that they won't be good again until Davis croaks.

On the positive side, should I take the Raiders to the Super Bowl in Madden, I'm going to put that on a resume and send it to the old senile fart. I figure the list of prospective coaches may be so thin that I could wind up a finalist.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 7

Playing NCAA, which I find to be the better game. The more enjoyable of the two, that's for sure. Until I can get the CPU to run against me in Madden, the game is a lost cause - Far too easy.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #48
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:

lol...I thought Al Davis was the DC?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »