Home

Guess I'm the only one..

This is a discussion on Guess I'm the only one.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Guess I'm the only one..

who is enjoying madden this year Starting my 3rd year with the Texans. Online for sports games on the PS3 have been ruined by lag since it debuted. Maybe I just know that this game will never be perfect. I give up 300 yards passing to the computer just about every game and only about 60-70 on the ground but I really don't care. The games are close and due to my good drafting I have built the Texans up in three years to almost a playoff team. I just don't see why some people bitch so much about a game that everyone realizes is never going to be perfect. Just play the damn game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #2
Pro

Revolution42's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Guess I'm the only one..

You are never....."the only one".
Old 10-11-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

And nobody's demanding perfection. We're just demanding a product that such a large and wealthy company should be able to deliver without any problems.

They did it for last-gen, we're just asking for more of the same of that.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #4
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

I play and have fun every now and then.. I will buy Madden every year and play no matter what...
I love gaming, and redskins too much...

But if you have played any other sports game, NBA, The show, FIFA, NHL, hell Current gen maddden and nfl 2k5.... you know what this game is missing and how much better it COULDve been...

I force myself to play more than one or 2 games at a time(compare to hours on end playing years past), and it never works out for me this year.

This game is nothing to conversate about anymore... Its just... not great... like it should be... for AMERICAS GAME
WIZ
Old 10-11-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Man, I love this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2008, 08:36 PM   #6
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm in the minority as well, sure, this game has many many flaws, but I'm still enjoying it.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #7
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
I play and have fun every now and then.. I will buy Madden every year and play no matter what...
I love gaming, and redskins too much...

But if you have played any other sports game, NBA, The show, FIFA, NHL, hell Current gen maddden and nfl 2k5.... you know what this game is missing and how much better it COULDve been...

I force myself to play more than one or 2 games at a time(compare to hours on end playing years past), and it never works out for me this year.

This game is nothing to conversate about anymore... Its just... not great... like it should be... for AMERICAS GAME
My fellow Redskins fan, no such word as conversate... It's converse.
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 10-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarmike2k5
who is enjoying madden this year Starting my 3rd year with the Texans. Online for sports games on the PS3 have been ruined by lag since it debuted. Maybe I just know that this game will never be perfect. I give up 300 yards passing to the computer just about every game and only about 60-70 on the ground but I really don't care. The games are close and due to my good drafting I have built the Texans up in three years to almost a playoff team. I just don't see why some people bitch so much about a game that everyone realizes is never going to be perfect. Just play the damn game
300 yards a game, sounds like the real life texans lol. Year 3 i hope you dimped those 2 bum qb's we got and got a franchise qb. Oh by the way i love this game, far from perfect but still a blast. Nothing like dominating a poor tackle with Super Mario and wreaking havoc on the qb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »