Home

thinking about giving 08 another shot

This is a discussion on thinking about giving 08 another shot within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: thinking about giving 08 another shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopie
Since everyone has said 09 is not so good ,how about 08 with updated rosters. because i love football. and i just can't go back to 2k5 even though i loved it.but i didn't spend all this money on a PS3 and HDTV to play last gen games i'm sorry
08 isn't half the game 09 is. Not even close. Stop listening to all the haters on this site. Pure hatred for the game. And some morons keep posting hate AFTER THEY CLAIM to have sold/traded in/stopped playing the game. What is going on in your lives that you have to take time out of your day to complain about a game YOU DON'T PLAY ANYMORE??
Old 11-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: thinking about giving 08 another shot

I recently began playing Madden 2008 with the Franchise mode. I am not going to be playing any games because they're unplayable to me (NFL 2K guy). I adore the Franchise mode though and unlike 09 the rookies progress. I am rebuilding the Browns and just wish they had like a Coach Mode where I can go into a game, pick the plays and the computer plays as my players (like in NFL 2K5) so instead I just simulate the game after doing the weekly training.

If you're big on rebuilding teams, give Madden 08 a shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »